Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Wall Street Apes
@WallStreetApes
MUST LISTEN 🚨 Kamala Harris Admin ARRESTED a man for bringing helicopter full of supplies to Hurricane Helene victims

“There was a man that took off yesterday in his helicopter to go up in the mountains to drop off food. He landed and got arrested and said he was interfering with a government operation, but there's no operations going on.”

“I'm currently in Asheville, North Carolina with my company doing disaster security for a dialysis company, and we're also doing search and rescue for patients to bring them to dialysis so they don't die.

This place is a war zone people and the military is not here.

And the reason I'm pissed because I was part of the operation during hurricane Katrina. I was stationed in San Diego and within 96 hours we were in Louisiana. And these bastards are not sending the military here.

There's so much destruction. There's no news crews here. That's why you're not seeing it. The American people should be angry at what our government is doing to this town. There are people hurting here.

There are so many people dying. I drove past a young kids about 5 to 7 years old. They were brother and sister, and they were looking for their parents. We got them to a church. These young kids don't know where their mom and dad are.

And the military is being f*cking hamstrained by these goddamn DOD f*cking executives. If you're not angry, you should be. Because this is what our government thinks about us. They're not here to help us. We have to take care of ourselves.

There's townsears that are self policing. We drove into towns where the the town folk came up to us and said, what are you doing here? So we're looking for patients. We're trying to get them help, and they welcome us with open arms. This is bad, people.

You're not here. It is very bad. We need water. We need food. We need clothes.

I'm in a budget motel, and I'm very grateful, and I feel somewhat guilty that I have a roof over my head and a shower. And it's right across from the airport.

There was a man that took off yesterday in his helicopter to go up in the mountains to drop off food. He landed and got arrested and said he was interfering with the government, a government operation, but there's no operations going on.

I'm sick to my stomach that our government treats our American people this way.

And then when they get slapped in the face, oh, here's $750. After we sent over $200,000,000,000 overseas. Alejandro Mayorkas, you're a traitor to your country.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The United States of Zionists

GZLPZUYWgAE93q-

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Baris and Barnes are saying there are only about half as many mail in ballots as '20 and Pubs mail in ballots have doubled.... They only have so may ballots to play with in PA without just making new ones on election day.
So, they will just print new ones on Election Day MSM will say it’s completely normal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom