Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
No, but my ex did. Funny story how I broke up with her which you won’t believe but I don’t give a fuck.

She was a radio personality and was on the air when I drove up and put all her stuff on her car in the parking lot.

That day they happen to be filming with Facebook live, and you can see the expression on her bosses face. He was on the microphone, and he looked at the studio, saw my Jeep, saw make it out and saw me put all her clothes on her car. That same day they had a politician on who recently resigned, and there was a record crowd of people watching it on Facebook and listening.
The studio is on the fifth floor of a building overlooking the parking lot. Every time they cut to a certain angle, you could see a white BMW with a bunch of clothes, household goods, and other assorted things on the hood and trunk. She laughed about it now because it’s funny.
Link?

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
1728158910886.png
Kanye West said this.
This is what happens when you sell your soul to the d£vil for wealth, fame and power.
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?
Kanye West;
" Diddy was controlled to do everything he did. I've been there, and I can tell you every Hollywood celebrity has a story to tell. There are people in power who control you, turning you into a d£mon so they have something to use against you if you choose to turn your back on them tomorrow. They give you everything with conditions and tell you they can take it all back if you don't follow instructions.
I had to be the brave one to tell them no, and they made it look like I was m@d. All the musicians with power are pup_pets to a group of influential people. They use them to win souls and when you are tired, they bring you down and continue their mission.
What's happening to Diddy is what I was talking about but y'all called me cräzy. The system is simple, first they monetize you and give you powęr just so they can cõntrol you and then when they can't cõntrol you anymore, they déstroy you."
"They're ãngry with me because they can't cõntrol me. They can cõntrol Jay-Z and Beyoncé, they can control Diddy and every other person they're controllîng but they can't contrõl me. They want me to be Kanye West but I'm Ye, I don't care who you are but I'm not taking any dîsrespect from nobody. The only person who can cõntrol and even dîsrespect me if He wants is God. My mother isn't here because she was sacrifîced. Michael Jordan sacrifîced his Daddy, Dr Dre sacrifîced his son.
When you're in Hollywood, you sacrifîce a lot just so they can give you the money and power and then cõntrol you. God loves me and that's why I realized myself and went back to him and became Christian Ye. When I refusęd to be controlled, they didn't have anything they could use agaînst me so they instead took awãy everythîng I had. And after they took awãy everything, Forbes Magazine who hâte me was so quick to write "Kanye West new Networth: $400-million). And I just laughed cuz I'm still a billionaire. Jesus is king and God loves me so I'm saying this truth out because as long as God is on my side, nothîng can happen to me."~ Kanye West
Bob Marley said, "Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold."
Listen to a Reggae song called "Gone Cräzy" by Admiral Tibet.
Lyrics; The people of this world gone cräzy, I said the people of this world gone mäd, all because of vanity they will do anything just to have, I heard someone saying the other day that life doesn't make sense living, they lost their fate along the way but Jah is always forgiving. I don't have to be rich to be a happy man, money can't buy you and I salvation. I don't have to be rich to be a righteous man, as long as my meditation is free from corruption. Some will sell their soul for vanity just to move up in society, all I need is Jah blessings, prosperity, eternally. I've seen many poor men live and I've seen many rich men dië."
That's why I keep telling you that Reggae is a vehicle, used to transmit a deep message to the people. Ccto

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Hey boys, I just found out my dad has the big C. Do any of you have the info saved on the regiment for cancer treatment that involves the anti-parasitics?

The old man is a Vietnam vet and a hardcore Christian patriot. He is not sure he wants to go through the normal treatments, but he would try this. We lost mom to cancer in 2019, so I am not too keen on losing Dad too just yet.
Prayers, Brother. The other LAC'ers have covered the protocol options. Keep us updated.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
They kinda laugh when we talk to them about it. I'll bring it up to him again. I may have missed it but what happened to Mom?
She died within two weeks of the second shot. There is no reasoning with these people. Increased heart attacks, aneurysms, cancer, they just can’t accept that some of them got, and continue to get, poisoned.

CurtOFD78

Elite
View attachment 223289
Milton may be making a visit this week. This is a weird track for a hurricane. We’ll see if it sticks .
Good buddy of mine has a condo in Madiera Beach just north of St. Pete Beach. Thankfully his condo is on the second floor so it did not sustain any water damage but the boats in the canal behind him are all F’d up. The storm surge brought a few feet of sand inland. I’d say the Gulf Coast of Florida does not need another storm right now. As is it will probably take a few years to fully recover from Helene.

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder

I'd love to see a public, grassroots campaign encouraging people to go vote in the states that do not require ID.

Not saying I want people to vote illegally in other states, just to plant the seed that those states could be flooded with outsiders to prompt a public reaction.

Top Bottom