Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Likely phones. The suggestion is they are paid actors being bussed from Atlanta, etc. He did an analysis of their origins about a month ago and most were from Atlanta. He's also done overlays of devices at Kamala "rallies" and BLM riots and the percentage attending both was quite substantial. About 80% IIRC.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Sounds like an old "Sub-Prime" Mortgage Application...

Everyone gets "Approved"
I had l relations with a young lady last night,

Would’ve been earlier in the evening, but apparently she was still mad at me tell me to fuck off at 7:30 PM but then call me at 11:30 to come pick her upand when I left her house, her husband was acting differently and she told me that she’s pretty sure he knows.

I told her to suggest that he watch and maybe watching me do things to your wife can save the ham of the marriage and the web of lies. They’ve built there coexistence around.
Then she told me to put it in her butt

Rva

Founder
Connection to the Eye of Ra: The Eye of Horus is often depicted as the left eye, while the Eye of Ra is depicted as the right eye. The Eye of Ra is associated with power, fury, and violence

Egyptian myth: In the myth, Horus lost his left eye in a fight with his uncle Seth. The god Thoth magically restored the eye, which came to symbolize healing and wholeness

Rva

Founder
Connection to the Eye of Ra: The Eye of Horus is often depicted as the left eye, while the Eye of Ra is depicted as the right eye. The Eye of Ra is associated with power, fury, and violence

Egyptian myth: In the myth, Horus lost his left eye in a fight with his uncle Seth. The god Thoth magically restored the eye, which came to symbolize healing and wholeness
Is that before or after Osiris had his penis removed and thrown into the Nile river?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Would’ve been earlier in the evening, but apparently she was still mad at me tell me to fuck off at 7:30 PM but then call me at 11:30 to come pick her upand when I left her house, her husband was acting differently and she told me that she’s pretty sure he knows.

I told her to suggest that he watch and maybe watching me do things to your wife can save the ham of the marriage and the web of lies. They’ve built there coexistence around.
I’ll take shit that didn’t happen for a $1000 Alex

Rva

Founder
I’ll take shit that didn’t happen for a $1000 Alex
much like most decisions you have made in your life, this too would be the wrong path to choose.
Fortunately, this time the shame only affects you and not your family. Your poor mother, I say a prayer for her every time I laugh at your retardedness

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

confused-confused-face.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1728154131289.png

All I want to know is… how the f**k did it survive the prep drink… nothing survives that

nuclear shite, barely the patient does… 🚽

1728154256326.png

wouldn't mind running into Emerald at the club

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^more of the left winding people up

Rva

Founder
confused-confused-face.gif
She had the same expression when I told her this morning that I wasn’t going to have a repeat performance, but wasn’t going to list some of the new items I have on eBay.

If any one is interested in the following items, please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpeg
    IMG_0158.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0147.jpeg
    IMG_0147.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2178.jpeg
    IMG_2178.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0287.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Rva

Founder
I bet you look pretty in that dress.
No, but my ex did. Funny story how I broke up with her which you won’t believe but I don’t give a fuck.

She was a radio personality and was on the air when I drove up and put all her stuff on her car in the parking lot.

That day they happen to be filming with Facebook live, and you can see the expression on her bosses face. He was on the microphone, and he looked at the studio, saw my Jeep, saw make it out and saw me put all her clothes on her car. That same day they had a politician on who recently resigned, and there was a record crowd of people watching it on Facebook and listening.
The studio is on the fifth floor of a building overlooking the parking lot. Every time they cut to a certain angle, you could see a white BMW with a bunch of clothes, household goods, and other assorted things on the hood and trunk. She laughed about it now because it’s funny.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

The Penthouse Letters? What's going on here?

Goldhedge

Legendary
No, but my ex did. Funny story how I broke up with her which you won’t believe but I don’t give a fuck.

She was a radio personality and was on the air when I drove up and put all her stuff on her car in the parking lot.

That day they happen to be filming with Facebook live, and you can see the expression on her bosses face. He was on the microphone, and he looked at the studio, saw my Jeep, saw make it out and saw me put all her clothes on her car. That same day they had a politician on who recently resigned, and there was a record crowd of people watching it on Facebook and listening.
The studio is on the fifth floor of a building overlooking the parking lot. Every time they cut to a certain angle, you could see a white BMW with a bunch of clothes, household goods, and other assorted things on the hood and trunk. She laughed about it now because it’s funny.
fantasy story book hour sounds like....

Top Bottom