Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

01fcc3df-f02f-43ce-8465-652d0ab54eef.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Water too fuckers.

Don't red cross shit
Yall lookw up western NC help or whatever. Yall need NEED hay the moos are happy. We gotta help each other. NC isn't ae to help themselves.
This is like Miami this year and slapping Alabama.

NC needs help. Cajun Navy and a some climbing guys I know. And my brother but he sucks asss through his mouth portal

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Dude,damn near everywhere in business on SC coast is collecting and shipping supplies.
I am donating and drinking now. Just left foodlion cashier said her father in western NC had a gold fish pond on his property. When the water went down and he could see his pond there were 3 bodies in it.
This is the 1st storm that has pinged my ptsd from losing all my shit w the fire. I cry thinking about what the mountain folks are going thru.
Probably need to send shine to there more than food if we are honest w ourselves
Dam, need someone to check on eustace Conway

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder

GZC7IynW8AAZqj3

Has “Sark After Dark” fallen off the wagon yet?

Cyberty

Elite
Founder

Connection to the Eye of Ra: The Eye of Horus is often depicted as the left eye, while the Eye of Ra is depicted as the right eye. The Eye of Ra is associated with power, fury, and violence

Egyptian myth: In the myth, Horus lost his left eye in a fight with his uncle Seth. The god Thoth magically restored the eye, which came to symbolize healing and wholeness

Golbez

Elite
The NWO cannot have a free independent United States of America. Right now the great revealing or apocalypse is bringing to light the evils that have plagued humanity for centuries. The world wide cabal is being exposed for what it really is, a death cult. Hell bent on controlling the world and eliminating the last bastion of resistance to their plan. That is how I see what is playing out before our eyes. The very spiritual war we had been told was conspiracy with the darkness finally being forced into the light. JMHO of course. haha SKOL!
Can we just start the Revolution now? lol

Top Bottom