Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Reading a local paper, well Albany NY paper, I find it interesting that a huge Heroin, fentanyl, coke bust involving 4 counties and they couldn't even put the names in the paper. Wonder why 🤔. Surprised they put in that they were from Brooklyn, Bronx.

Also, GE laying off 900 from it's wind power division, they are losing money, mostly off shore because of, you guessed it, people fighting to keep it away from their views

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

GZC7IynW8AAZqj3

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I watched about 30 minutes of the debate and thought Vance crushed it, Walz did better than I expected and the big losers were the two women who thought they were supposed to be the stars of the show. They seemed thoroughly annoyed every time one of the candidates wanted to talk, especially Vance. The lady on the right in the pink had a nasty look on her face every time they showed her.
Vance Carried Waltz. He was friendly and inviting whihc helped Waltz be nice and stupid instead of stupid and stupid.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I have a co-worker who claims enough dependents every year, that no deduction comes out of his check. (only him and his wife) He is also five years behind. Apparently, you have five years before they take drastic measures.
You can claim as many as you want. I claim my pets on that shit. Fuck it. They don’t care as long as you pay in the end. I’d rather them loan me money all year so I can earn more interest, verses me loaning them money all year and getting it paid back to me with no interest.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Trade in ur dollars, the dollar is going to collapse not if but when

Only way to protect ur wealth is in another asset class such as precious metals

Like the vid says silver is severely undervalued considering the 88 to 1 ratio

Crypto is also another asset class I like
Yes I think so too. I'm thinkng full tangible goods and gold. I kinda think silver has a bigger upside. I feel like it is undervalued. But I don't know that makes well. That is just my intuition

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Georgia got it really bad but North Carolina got it much worse and what they are doing in Washington is despicable
Kamala said $750. Fuck that and fuck her.

Dude,damn near everywhere in business on SC coast is collecting and shipping supplies.
I am donating and drinking now. Just left foodlion cashier said her father in western NC had a gold fish pond on his property. When the water went down and he could see his pond there were 3 bodies in it.
This is the 1st storm that has pinged my ptsd from losing all my shit w the fire. I cry thinking about what the mountain folks are going thru.
Probably need to send shine to there more than food if we are honest w ourselves

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Dude,damn near everywhere in business on SC coast is collecting and shipping supplies.
I am donating and drinking now. Just left foodlion cashier said her father in western NC had a gold fish pond on his property. When the water went down and he could see his pond there were 3 bodies in it.
This is the 1st storm that has pinged my ptsd from losing all my shit w the fire. I cry thinking about what the mountain folks are going thru.
Probably need to send shine to there more than food if we are honest w ourselves
Buy a couple of bottles from the bar. or liquor across the street.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Buy a couple of bottles from the bar. or liquor across the street.
I considered that tbh. But I have a brother in Greenwood who headed up to help after he got his family hooked up. He said authorities are commandering all the shit people are sending.
******conspiracy ********
Blue Ridge Mountains have the most lithium than anywhere on this planet. Those people need to go NC they want to start ming by 2025.
They want all those fuckers
Gone so they can secure product****
Eta
DARPA isn't bullshit. Every rich nation has a part in controllingaspects of their weather.
Dubai in tee desert flooded. Too much rain seeding w that silveoxide poti@Viking thell these people

Last edited:
Top Bottom