Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Reading a local paper, well Albany NY paper, I find it interesting that a huge Heroin, fentanyl, coke bust involving 4 counties and they couldn't even put the names in the paper. Wonder why 🤔. Surprised they put in that they were from Brooklyn, Bronx.

Also, GE laying off 900 from it's wind power division, they are losing money, mostly off shore because of, you guessed it, people fighting to keep it away from their views

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

GZC7IynW8AAZqj3

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I watched about 30 minutes of the debate and thought Vance crushed it, Walz did better than I expected and the big losers were the two women who thought they were supposed to be the stars of the show. They seemed thoroughly annoyed every time one of the candidates wanted to talk, especially Vance. The lady on the right in the pink had a nasty look on her face every time they showed her.
Vance Carried Waltz. He was friendly and inviting whihc helped Waltz be nice and stupid instead of stupid and stupid.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Hear hear! Let’s see how many on here we can get to swear an oath to do that! I’m all in.
I have a co-worker who claims enough dependents every year, that no deduction comes out of his check. (only him and his wife) He is also five years behind. Apparently, you have five years before they take drastic measures.

Top Bottom