Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

wrecking_crew

Poster
Founder
Don’t worry guys, Kamala has it all taken care of.

We pay in tens of thousands every damned year and this cunt going to brag about making $750 available to help us recover. Which btw I’ve already been turned down for assistance by FEMA.

Meanwhile

Guess I’ll go throw another $50 in the generator & see if reliable internet is available at my office that’s now been dead in the water for a week while folks in NC are wondering just how far down the river what’s left of their house might be.

👆🏻
I’m planning to stop paying taxes. If US government has more interest in helping non-citizens and being the world’s benefactor, it’s my God-given belief I need to be a better steward to the money I earn. Those taxes while not substantial (because I’m still in a lower bracket) will benefit my family immediately. I’d rather do that and risk going to jail (where they’ll feed and shelter me) than piss money away by giving it to a drunken sailor like the “not for US government”

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Hey boys, I just found out my dad has the big C. Do any of you have the info saved on the regiment for cancer treatment that involves the anti-parasitics?

The old man is a Vietnam vet and a hardcore Christian patriot. He is not sure he wants to go through the normal treatments, but he would try this. We lost mom to cancer in 2019, so I am not too keen on losing Dad too just yet.
Praying for you all.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Viking

Legendary
Founder
👆🏻
I’m planning to stop paying taxes. If US government has more interest in helping non-citizens and being the world’s benefactor, it’s my God-given belief I need to be a better steward to the money I earn. Those taxes while not substantial (because I’m still in a lower bracket) will benefit my family immediately. I’d rather do that and risk going to jail (where they’ll feed and shelter me) than piss money away by giving it to a drunken sailor like the “not for US government”
First step is if you get a check from an employer is have them stop taking federal taxes out. Then just stop filing. Skol!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Jokes on them, Amazon wants those people to quit. Thats the purpose of the policy. They are about to give out a pretty good raise to hourly employees and have to pay for it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
jack-faps.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^not sure on the validity^^

1727968077986.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder