Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Best line I heard tonight... Dude said that before this debate he was voting for Trump. After this debate he's voting Trump/Vance. Vance just solidified the ticket. I don't think it'll be a lot of people swing but JD did well enough to actually get some votes.
I think it may keep some people who would vote Dem from voting Dem, maybe not Trump but a third party/write in. Or not vote at all. Vote for Harris /Walz and you own the garbage and the embarrassment that will happen, and people will know it and mock you for it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1727866452491.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Mon. 30 Sept. 2024 General Flynn: General Flynn is preparing people on what’s to come in the next 37 days or so:• He says ‘We are in a period where we are going to see such a level of desperation in the next 37 days. What you think you have been through already in the last 8 years, what we are about to experience in the next couple of weeks/month plus…I think it’s going to blow the minds of people. I think we are going to see things that we have not experienced as a nation’.

1727866808637.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

And I think Minnesota deserves a big f you for voting for this ass clown pervert to be anything, much less Governor.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1727867187758.png
^^while Kamala drinks and calls Oprah, Joe sleeps at the beach and Walz, I don't want to know what he's doing.

1727867254997.png

FFS
CNN COPE COPE COPE:"I think it demonstrates a clear lack of preparation...""I disagree, I think he over prepared!"

"I actually think if you're a woman, that might be the the worst moment J.D. Vance had, because he was going to mansplain right over that mute button. He was, and again, I don't pretend to know how everyone will react to this. I think that a lot of women, in positions of authority that should command respect just by virtue of that dynamic, will see themselves and some do that, disrespected them and talk over, you know, I mean, there was a moment like that with, with when vice presidential in the Harris, pence debate"

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^ and the agency is backing Harris^^

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I watched about 30 minutes of the debate and thought Vance crushed it, Walz did better than I expected and the big losers were the two women who thought they were supposed to be the stars of the show. They seemed thoroughly annoyed every time one of the candidates wanted to talk, especially Vance. The lady on the right in the pink had a nasty look on her face every time they showed her.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I watched about 30 minutes of the debate and thought Vance crushed it, Walz did better than I expected and the big losers were the two women who thought they were supposed to be the stars of the show. They seemed thoroughly annoyed every time one of the candidates wanted to talk, especially Vance. The lady on the right in the pink had a nasty look on her face every time they showed her.
They feel to show competence, they have to look mean, hence the resting total bitchface

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Scott Pelley, a loony liberal from Lubbock, will need 12 hours of tape to get 20 minutes of anything but cackles.

Amen to that. I've got family from there that were extremely lucky. Most of Asheville and Spruce Pine were not. My grandpa is from Spruce Pine. Cousin lives in Asheville.

From what I'm hearing up there, it's not good.... Not good at all.
My cousin has a home west of Asheville. His home was not as effected as those east of him. He lost several big trees on his 31 acres.

Mon. 30 Sept. 2024 General Flynn: General Flynn is preparing people on what’s to come in the next 37 days or so:• He says ‘We are in a period where we are going to see such a level of desperation in the next 37 days. What you think you have been through already in the last 8 years, what we are about to experience in the next couple of weeks/month plus…I think it’s going to blow the minds of people. I think we are going to see things that we have not experienced as a nation’.

View attachment 223154
I believe we will see things only seen previously from Lebanon, Iraq and other ME lawlessness.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GY3IuX0XsAAXTLv

Latest posts

Top Bottom