Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Curious how the aftermath of the Helena impacts the election.

All those voters have been dealt a terrible situation and I am sure the last thing on their mind is worrying about voting in 5 weeks. Lots of small towns basically wiped out. Residents displaced.
I would guess that they are super pissed they haven’t received a lot of support and will vote in large numbers.

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder
Do we have any posters in Appalachia who can verify this?

I live an hour from Asheville, in NE Tennessee (God's country). We got hit hard, but presumably not as bad as Asheville. As far as the looting, I am not sure but it wouldn't surprise me as Asheville is very, very liberal. It is full of stinky hippies.

Personally I think all of the talk about Asheville being this great, beautiful place is a bit exaggerated.

I do feel sorry for the people though, particularly the displaced and those wondering about the whereabouts of their loved ones.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1727710169110.png

1727710306011.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1727710993949.png

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Any truth to this? reminds me of the trains in cali and the fire in Hawaii.
tSeFpJe.jpeg

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Day 3 no power just enough generator to run fridge/fan/few lights, steady cleaning up, bathing in my pool, trees everywhere, town ripped up, miles of damage all around me. But I can drive 25 miles & there’s a grocery store & gas. I’ve got food, a grill, helpful neighbors, & a roof over my head. Blessed

Meanwhile the scenes coming out of NC/Tenn are sobering. It’s complete devastation. I’m afraid there’s a body count coming that’s going to be ugly.

It’s almost like there was some kind of natural disL

the article in the WNBA is spot on. You all (yes even you snickering as you read this) should read and circulate the article.

Latest posts

Top Bottom