Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

moo-chicken-chicken.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1727695954007.png

1727696191770.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^and people read this rag still?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, they’re not doing a damn thing. The southern half of Georgia is basically destroyed. A lot of people don’t have power in Georgia Florida, South Carolina , North Carolina Tennessee and the White House doesn’t give a shit.
They are too busy, giving money to countries overseas

Fuck those motherfuckers
Biden just said there will be NO ADDITIONAL RESOURCES given to the areas pummeled by Hurricane Helene
There’s practically ZERO federal support to begin with!

1727698315844.png

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Texas has a very good team so does Alabama. Probably the top two teams in America in my opinion. Georgia has to figure out a lot of things to keep it close in Austin in a couple of weeks and maybe pull off an upset. Like I said a lot to get straightened out.

If I had to bet at this point I would say it’ll be Texas and Alabama playing for the SEC championship

This should be a crazy year with 12 teams making the playoffs. Should be interesting to watch it all play out.

I'm sure Georgia will be able to keep it close in Austin. It's going to be a damn fine weekend.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
Texas has a very good team so does Alabama. Probably the top two teams in America in my opinion. Georgia has to figure out a lot of things to keep it close in Austin in a couple of weeks and maybe pull off an upset. Like I said a lot to get straightened out.

If I had to bet at this point I would say it’ll be Texas and Alabama playing for the SEC championship

This should be a crazy year with 12 teams making the playoffs. Should be interesting to watch it all play out.
I think TN should be in the mix

Goldhedge

Legendary
Mm

Is that true about Trump?

Here's Where Trump Donated His $1 Million for Harvey Relief​

President Donald Trump and the first lady, Melania, personally donated $1 million to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts, the White House said Wednesday.

Last edited:

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Curious how the aftermath of the Helena impacts the election.

All those voters have been dealt a terrible situation and I am sure the last thing on their mind is worrying about voting in 5 weeks. Lots of small towns basically wiped out. Residents displaced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom