Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
100%
She was passed around. The chick from Poltergeist was killed iir just before that movie ended filming. All the same people

Yeah. They fucked that little girl so hard in the ass it punctured the wall between her ass and vagina. It killed her later from infection. Barrymore was an alcoholic by 7-8 years old and her parents would pass her around for money

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah. They fucked that little girl so hard in the ass it punctured the wall between her ass and vagina. It killed her later from infection. Barrymore was an alcoholic by 7-8 years old and her parents would pass her around for money
Dude why are you talking about specifically what happened or what not. It is all terrible. I hated reading what you wrote man

If your the president, historically, you would communicate with all the world leaders. Democrats have spent their 2020 term convicting Republicans and even the public, and fueling wars overseas. Democrats and Democratic voters have become blind to the suffering they cause or they enjoy it. Handing weapons to our allies is ok, but at some point your working towards peace treaties somehow, otherwise your just killing people. It doesn't matter your intentions. What matters is the result of your actions. When you fail you take responsibility you step up and you fix it. Democrats are failing on purpose and then giggling about it.

It’s been in related threads before. Maybe this one. Hollywood is a very dark, evil place.

It is definately a bigger deal than just parties with underage people involved. I remember reading some really interesting articles about jfk assasination and the vietnam war. It had some tie to Jack Valenti

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I don't know how to explain this, lmk if I'm off base.
I'm a welder ruffians but I've never had this as an issue when I'm drinking unless I'm fucked up. Yall I'm in the back yardView attachment 222754

I mean, I pat a ton for my shit. Why are they diminishing my returns on my investments of tobacco?View attachment 222755
I'm thinking my 1st X post is calling Phillip out

Winning the lottery is one in 2 billion
I get sompissed at meself wen i lit the but end. I havnt don tht for time. I just brake the burnt filter and smoke it like a refer. I could use some refer. Cant lite the wrong end on th refer. Anyone gone to thrm asian massge parlors?

OPD77

Legendary
Ole imprimis, sometimes called old, had his knee replaced this AM. Lots of pills and many nurses coming into my room. Have been told every 3-4 hours all night. Going to be a long one. Was many pages behind when mind allowed me to get online.
Wishing you a speedy recovery Sir...also have the best looking Nurse check on the "ol football injury" just under the gown.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Texting with Kirby.

Asked him what he had in store for Bama this weekend.

He said he plans to end the DeBoer regime before it gets started. END IT!

I asked what kind of name is DeBoer even? He said it is probably some kind of racist South African shit. I said Bingo, Brother, Bingo!

We also both agreed that Kalen is not a mans name. Very feminine name.

IMG_1557.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom