Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I think oprah is starting to realize her pending reservation at the hotel GITMO. Diddy needs to be moved there for his own protection.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I think oprah is starting to realize her pending reservation at the hotel GITMO. Diddy needs to be moved there for his own protection.
I'm going full conspiracy on Oprah. After the shit that happened at her school in Africa, the missing girls and other allegations, she was given a choice. Turn in the others or be exposed.

And boom, Weinstein, Epstein, her Brazilian buddy and now Diddy. She's keeping her reputation clean and her ass out of jail. Probably has turned on others. Notice no one even speaks about her association with all these freaks. She's protected.

And I'm not suicidal

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What's going on here

Every single member of the board just resigned from DNA tester 23andMe https://fortune.com/2024/09/18/23andme-board-resigns-anne-wojcicki/

whats-manziel.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That video of her sitting up on the stretcher and then her whisked away and she dies should have received much more discussion.
I believe had DJT gotten on the stretcher following the shot to his ear like the officers wanted something similar would have happened to him. Rather he defiantly walked to the ambulance.

It has no money.

I smell Black Rock's hand being played here.

Goldhedge

Legendary
I'm going full conspiracy on Oprah. After the shit that happened at her school in Africa, the missing girls and other allegations, she was given a choice. Turn in the others or be exposed.

And boom, Weinstein, Epstein, her Brazilian buddy and now Diddy. She's keeping her reputation clean and her ass out of jail. Probably has turned on others. Notice no one even speaks about her association with all these freaks. She's protected.

And I'm not suicidal
They've been warned multiple times to "do the right thing".

Maybe she did?

Goldhedge

Legendary
Is this 'normal'...

A wave of bankruptcies is being observed not only in Germany but also in neighboring Austria.

▪️ The Mareiner group of woodworking companies (famous for its eco-terraces and wall formwork) was hit hard by the Ukrainian crisis, which triggered a market collapse.
▪️ Runtastic, a subsidiary of Adidas specializing in fitness software, is closing all its offices in Austria, leaving 170 employees out in the cold.
▪️ Jugendland Betreuung GmbH, a company that supports children and youth, has declared insolvency due to a conflict with local authorities who restricted financial transfers.
▪️ Construction firm WRS Energie- und Baumanagement GmbH suffered from the "challenging market environment," with liabilities amounting to €21.14 million.

And the final note: in the first half of 2024, 3,298 companies went bankrupt in Austria — 26% more than in 2023, equivalent to 18 corporate bankruptcies per day.

Source: @geonrgru

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
(https://t.me/infodefENGLAND)📱 InfoDefens (https://t.me/InfoDefAll)e (http://cat.general/)

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

And I'm not suicidal
Didn’t that happen during the Obama administration? No way she would be at risk at that time.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Thought it was pre Obama. The African Govt may have pressured them for all that matters. My conspiracy theory, my rules.

And it makes some sense
Who was big Mike talking about where he held up the bring out girls back. Did they ever find them. How long until he forgot about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom