Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Hard to keep up lately, life and all. But I was talking to a normie friend today who wasn’t going to vote. I got his attention with Smith-Mundt.

All of today’s division is from fake news. Fake news is from (revised) Smith-Mundt. Smith-Mundt is from Obama. You don’t legalize lying to the American people unless you intend to use it.

Everyone needs to know this. It was passed as “modernization of the Smith Mundt Act”. They always give their evil plans a name that sounds good.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Find it interesting this was community noted in a matter of hours. How would "readers" know this?

The Twitter OP doubles down on his claim about an hour ago here:

Yea. I'm hearing it was a stormshadow missile. Ukraine doesn't have anything that could target that area with that much explosive power and accuracy.... I'd also assume it was a bunker buster because I find it hard to believe these were not reinforced concrete warehouses.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Everyone needs to know this. It was passed as “modernization of the Smith Mundt Act”. They always give their evil plans a name that sounds good.
Take it a step further. If lies and propaganda are legal, what does that mean for all the bogus msm polls today which show a tight race? What does it mean for George Floyd, Breonna and all social justice issues? How about J6? This one “modernization” act was buried in a much larger bill and it might be is the crux of the entire coup/psyop.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Ole imprimis, sometimes called old, had his knee replaced this AM. Lots of pills and many nurses coming into my room. Have been told every 3-4 hours all night. Going to be a long one. Was many pages behind when mind allowed me to get online.
Ask one of them perty nurses to check your middle leg for a pulse. Heal quick! Skol brother!

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Ole imprimis, sometimes called old, had his knee replaced this AM. Lots of pills and many nurses coming into my room. Have been told every 3-4 hours all night. Going to be a long one. Was many pages behind when mind allowed me to get online.
When she takes catheter out ask her why they had to use one so large.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
We’ve had a bunch of online threats here in Florida. Seems like mostly kids who were not serious threats but making threats is a felony. The sheriff and school board have come out with statements about the need to talk to your kids about not saying anything that could be construed as a threat.

There was a 19 yr old high school student who brought a gun to school and was arrested along with his girlfriend (17 year old sophomore) but nobody was hurt.
17 Y/O sophomore, did she take a couple of redshirts?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^I think I could be a better sketchy artist than the one they have

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

The press says Donald Trump deserves to be assassinated because he talked about a poor city in Ohio being inundated with 20,000 Haitians let in by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They think he “brought this on himself” and “stoked violence” simply by talking about what the Biden/Harris administration has done. They believe the left has the absolute right to remake and ruin this country, and if you try to stop them, you deserve to be killed.

1726742675529.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^you tell them ballless creature, don't whine, do something^^

We had 2,000 students greet me and Vivek today at the University of Pittsburgh—750 signed up for TPUSA and another 250 registered to vote—and how does the local press report it? "100 University of Pittsburgh students gathered in the campus quad Wednesday "Yeah, okay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom