Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Methuselah, is that you?
Not really. I just grew up in a time where very little was illegal or regulated as today. I made it to today's age playing with mercury, painting with lead based paint, using high octane leaded gasoline, being given a very small number of vaccinations and more. Few died from that and we were arguably healthier.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Not really. I just grew up in a time where very little was illegal or regulated as today. I made it to today's age playing with mercury, painting with lead based paint, using high octane leaded gasoline, being given a very small number of vaccinations and more. Few died from that and we were arguably healthier.
That whole lead based paint thing cracks me up. Like a bunch of babies were crawling around eating lead based paint chips and dying from it. Maybe it wasn't good for something else? Haha Skol!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That whole lead based paint thing cracks me up. Like a bunch of babies were crawling around eating lead based paint chips and dying from it. Maybe it wasn't good for something else? Haha Skol!
I didn't eat paint chips but did eat shotgun shells. Maybe I was the impetus to change from cardboard shell casings to plastic. Had a nice little pile of bb's on the ground when caught.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I didn't eat paint chips but did eat shotgun shells. Maybe I was the impetus to change from cardboard shell casings to plastic. Had a nice little pile of bb's on the ground when caught.

You need to write a book...

"The Adventures Of a Texas Rodent & Bug Killer"
Story of the Man Who
Cut His Teeth On Liquid Mercury and Cardboard Lead-BB Shotgun Shells
And Lived to Tell About It
1*-7fxBU-_SaUkgn1R93vSBA.png

Goldhedge

Legendary
In my youth anyone could go into any pharmacy and buy mercury in bottles to play with.
When I was a kid my dad would bring it home from electrical switches he replaced on a construction site.

We'd hold it in our hand and dip a silver dime in it to 'shine it up'.

Fun times.

Of course it would roll off and hit the kitchen floor and splatter into a gazillion drops!

Who knew we were living in a hazmat area....?

Goldhedge

Legendary

Breaking Plot Twist: Diddy Arrested At Alleged Jeffrey Epstein Client/Co-Conspirator’s NYC Hotel!

Sean “Diddy” Combs was arrested Monday at the Park Hyatt Hotel on 57th Street in Manhattan and taken into custody by Homeland Security Investigations at approximately 8:15 p.m., according CNN.

Tom Pritzker is the chairman and owner of the Hyatt Hotels Corporation. He was close with Epstein and allegedly raped Virginia Giuffre after Epstein trafficked her to him.

Now get this: Last year I reported Pritzker had a scheduled meeting with Epstein and Bill Gates at the same Park Hyatt Hotel in New York City in 2014.👇🏻You know what they say, fate loves irony!

As I’ve been saying, Diddy is tied to Epstein and his alleged sex trafficker Rachel Chandler.

Diddy’s arrest is way bigger than you can imagine — it’s the one domino that can take down the whole diseased house of cards!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You need to write a book...

"The Adventures Of a Texas Rodent & Bug Killer"
Story of the Man Who
Cut His Teeth On Liquid Mercury and Cardboard Lead-BB Shotgun Shells
And Lived to Tell About It
1*-7fxBU-_SaUkgn1R93vSBA.png

I have a new chapter. The apartment that the rat got caught by the ass has finally been relieved of all the rats. There were 18 that were caught. Had a Vietnamese family lived there, no rats would have been seen.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
RFK Jr: "She has touted now her endorsement by Dick Cheney and by John Bolton. These are the neocons that brought us the Patriot Act. They brought us the surveillance state and they brought us the war in Iraq, the worst ever in American foreign policy history. And it's the party of Wall Street, big pharma, big tech, big agriculture, big food, military, industrial complex."

1726655084078.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

If you’ve never been fraudulently convicted, wrongfully imprisoned, and illegally tormented with horrific isolation, then you don’t have the first clue about how evil our government is. I can assure you, if we don’t get Trump back…they’re coming for you.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Here is your existential threats to our Democracy people & any person that supports them
1726655509759.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Question, when do bodies start falling, dems know how to cover their tracks^^

^^all well and good, but as long as SS know what's happening, leaks are not plugged. Hate to say it, but true^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^a joke of an address^^

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
And when we “went out to play” the only rule was be home by dark. No parents around, no checking in, just all damned day outside being a kid

Latest posts

Top Bottom