Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GXs8dbPWIAAh4YV

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 222502

They cancelled school here because threats came in last night and this morning. They are waiting for law enforcement to show up to release the kids to go home.

Threats in the last two days in this area.

Dalhart, Tx
Texline, Tx
Raton, Nm
Cimarron, Nm
Eagle Nest, Nm
Moreno Valley, Nm

Shits wild

My take on all of these bomb threats: they're setting the stage for stay at home orders/martial law in order to cancel the election and maintain power for our own good and safety. These corrupt freaks will continue ramping up this strategy for the next 49 days.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 222502

They cancelled school here because threats came in last night and this morning. They are waiting for law enforcement to show up to release the kids to go home.

Dalhart, Tx
Texline, Tx
Raton, Nm
Cimarron, Nm
Eagle Nest, Nm
Moreno Valley, Nm

Shits wild

Add two more. No active threat but they will have police on campus today

Felt, Ok
Boise City, Ok

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
My take on all of these bomb threats: they're setting the stage for stay at home orders/martial law in order to cancel the election and maintain power for our own good and safety. These corrupt freaks will continue ramping up this strategy for the next 49 days.

So far it’s planned shooting as the kids exit after the fire alarm goes off. But your point is still valid. This is government coordinated.

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
View attachment 222502

Dalhart, Tx
Texline, Tx
Raton, Nm
Cimarron, Nm
Eagle Nest, Nm
Moreno Valley, Nm

Shits wild
They did this in upstate SC last week.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Breaking Plot Twist: Diddy Arrested At Alleged Jeffrey Epstein Client/Co-Conspirator’s NYC Hotel!

Sean “Diddy” Combs was arrested Monday at the Park Hyatt Hotel on 57th Street in Manhattan and taken into custody by Homeland Security Investigations at approximately 8:15 p.m., according CNN.

Tom Pritzker is the chairman and owner of the Hyatt Hotels Corporation. He was close with Epstein and allegedly raped Virginia Giuffre after Epstein trafficked her to him.

Now get this: Last year I reported Pritzker had a scheduled meeting with Epstein and Bill Gates at the same Park Hyatt Hotel in New York City in 2014.👇🏻You know what they say, fate loves irony!

As I’ve been saying, Diddy is tied to Epstein and his alleged sex trafficker Rachel Chandler.

Diddy’s arrest is way bigger than you can imagine — it’s the one domino that can take down the whole diseased house of cards!

She should have tagged Hyatt Hotels

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
View attachment 2225068000+ expanded welfare recipients. I'd say Haiti invaded Springfield

This is bullshit that they can get on Medicaid.

For me to be here in Colombia I'm required to carry and pay for health insurance.

If I drop it they will deport me and rightfully so.

I should not enjoy any of the benefits of taxpaying Colombians.

Goldhedge

Legendary
♥️Major world events by the morning of September 18

🟠Air defenses destroyed 54 Ukrainian drones overnight, according to the Russian Defense Ministry;

🟠Four civilians were injured in Shebekino in the Russian Belgorod region, when a Ukrainian drone attacked a service bus, the head of the region reported;

🟠The operation with pagers in Lebanon was organized by Israel, the media reported, citing American officials;

🟠North Korea launched what was presumably a ballistic missile, the media reported, citing the Japan Coast Guard;

🟠A female cell of an international terrorist organization was exposed in Russia's Republic of Tatarstan, the Russian Federal Security Service reported;

🟠Humanity must master interstellar flights, otherwise it may disappear in the future, Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX, said.

Subscribe to @sputnik_africa

🔸 TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/@sputnik.africa) | Sputnik Africa (https://en.sputniknews.africa/) 🔸

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^not shocking at all^^

When top Democrats yell, “Save Our Democracy” replace our democracy with, “OUR POWER” and you then understand why they are screaming to the rooftops! They are totally corrupt and are finally be exposed! So of course they want to shut down social media sites that don’t toe their lies
1726682530136.png

Robert Mueller believes Russia is going to hack 2024 election. Someone, quick, give him $45 million to investigate this urgent security breach. . You remember Mueller. The figurehead used as the face of the 2016 Russia hoax, given unprecedented powers and unlimited funding to dig into trumps entire past, and found absolutely nothing. Whose testimony made it clear they just used his name, he Wasn’t in charge of anything, Andrew Weissmann was. His testimony showed he had onset Dementia, looked completely lost, didn’t even know what the Steele dossier was. . a phony Hillary\DNC paid-for Russian document filled with anti-Trump propaganda from the Kremlin, used to defraud the FISA court to obtain a warrant to spy on Trump, which they paid a British Spy $12 million for.

But didn't Putin say he wanted Harris????

Latest posts

Top Bottom