Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Elite
GT9f9q-WAAAazmj

CurtOFD78

Elite
A look at the Butler PA Farm Show using Googlemaps.

First pic is a distance from the water tower- 752 ft./250 yards. IMO, the angle is all wrong for the shot considering where Trump was and where he was hit.

Second pic is from where Thomas Crooks was found- 461 ft./153 yards. Angle is much more believable. EASY SHOT, even with iron sights.

Watch the PBD podcast with Nick Irving, a former US Army Ranger sniper who examines the fairgrounds where the shooting took place. Very interesting commentary on this entire debacle. Kinda says but doesn't come right out and say it what we've all been saying for weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (167).png
    Screenshot (167).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (168).png
    Screenshot (168).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

OPD77

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I never was able to stomach the knit skull cap guy. I am sure he has riveting content but there is just something about him and his delivery that screams beta, err, faggot. Anyway, mockingbirding ( new word) those polls is a beta move for sure. Haha Skol!

I’ve watched him go from Democrat to red pilled Trump supporter. I like Jimmy Dorn too but his voice irritates me.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom