Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Hhhmmmm

Mungri

Elite

I only just saw this reply, but can I just point the following out ...

'Self deprecatory' jokes are as it turns out 'assertive defense'.

Many people with mental health / neurodivergent disorders exhibit this naturally without even thinking twice about it.

E.G - think of Britney Spears and Kel Kimble (Good Burger, Kenan and Kel).

While I am nowhere on their level, here is why it happens:

Rather than having to face backlash, anger or hate from others when exhibting our own inferiority or mistakes, we naturally find a way to make people laugh at us instead. This leads to diffused tensions in social settings, and a willingness from others to engage with us further in a positive manner.

In women, this characteristic is often referred to as 'Blonde Bimbo' ... In men 'Loveable Buffoon'.

We find a way to make people love us for our inferiority rather than hating us.

Mungri

Elite

I love Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh and Brett Cooper, even if I don't agree with most of the stuff they say, I admire the level of which they can discuss and debate any topic.

And as per the stupid NPC toxic positive people - I do not have to like someone to respect them.

Still Candace Owens is who I find perfect, given that she covers every POC issue in line with the struggles I myself have.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^let's hope so^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1722699391746.png

Mungri

Elite
I did a Human Biology major, but am now more a self expressive 'assertive philosophical wisdom' bullshit artist likewise to Aristotle, just somehow naturally understanding the human condition, mind and wisdom.

Still, theres zero jobs in philosophy. I'll be trying to return to studying a Psychology masters next year and becoming a speech therapist myself to help other higher functioning people like me.

'My grades are low, but that's cos undiagnosed autism at the time. You have to let me on or it's disability discrimination'. Disability card gogogogogo!!!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 220344

Why can't you just go to cop city and take care of them. They aren't going to call the cops.

Top Bottom