Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Public schools and curriculum based learning are just useless.

As I found out, just training speech and language allows you to understand anything in words.

Then also maths, molecule stuff in science, computer programming if you can learn it and whatever else - my aspie brain can only manage words based learning though, zero IQ in all other things :(

Just a couple of months of speech therapy and I learned beyond anything I ever did in English classes.

Get the books for 5+ year olds on 'how to be assertive' and 'how to be a social butterfly' for your kids, best skills to learn for anyone. Help them learn how to have and hold conversations.
Get a book on staying on topic dicknose. This thread isn't where your incoherent ramblings should be espoused

Mungri

Elite
Get a book on staying on topic dicknose. This thread isn't where your incoherent ramblings should be espoused
There is no topic in this thread ya fucked up smooth brain.

My ramblings are perfection, unlike your retarded shrivelled up myelin free noggin's bullshit.

Mungri

Elite
I just had a thought
If science is to be believed,
Whenever you hear the pronoun BS
Ask them what their chromosomes are.
Go idea for a t-shirt for any of our agitators.
Already tried this, their response is 'What does it matter what my biology is' or some such, to which one should reply 'then why the fuck do your pronouns matter idiot?'.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Examining Rising Deaths: Who's Really Responsible? | The Way I Heard It​

Mike Rowe and Gavin de Becker delve into the realities of excess mortality in America on this episode of The Way I Heard It. They explore critical issues surrounding unexpected deaths and examine the factors contributing to this concerning trend.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Lots of these around, certainly an accurate caricature

Mungri

Elite
Regarding the image about 'unhumans' ... Is that a new term I can adapt instead of just thinking I must be an alien?

Antinatalist, VHEMNT-ist, Misanthrope, and now Unhuman?

Or wait no, all those things combined ... Im just ... Anti-Human.

'By your powers combined I am captain destruction'.

Captain destruction, hes a hero. Gonna burn this planet down to zero.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom