Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
We also didn't have to worry about being kidnapped and put in sex houses for Pedophile enjoyment. We rode our bikes through the DDT dust cloud being sprayed throughout the neighborhood. Our homes and cars were rarely locked and few thieves were around. We walked or rode our bikes to school and didn't worry if the bike would be there when school was out. Lots more.
Reference the first sentence, that’s been happening remember all the kids on milk cartons.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: drug cocktails for students. A large number of school kids have been misdiagnosed and given these cocktails for all manner of alphabet (ADD, ADHD, etc.) issues. My guess is most of this is unwarranted but a revenue stream for MDs. Don't recall many classmates with these issues growing up. Most acted normal. True, some were "slower" than the rest but none were zombied out. In the 50's and 60's many people didn't have medical insurance that would pay for these meds. Now, let's just let insurance pay the bills. Whatever the MD says our kids need, we'll get through insurance.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Reference the first sentence, that’s been happening remember all the kids on milk cartons.
Kids on milk cartons happened after I left public school. Our milk was delivered in glass jugs left at the front door. Of course, Mothers were at home and could put it in the refrigerator and not let it spoil on the porch. Things changed.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

It’s been two weeks since my lovely Rhonda passed and I am still devastated, but the four wonderful children she brought into this world and nurtured so perfectly have surrounded me with love and comfort.

Over 1,000 friends and family attended her services and/or sent flowers and other tributes to her memory. I want to thank them and those of you who have prayed for us and who have honored Rhonda in other ways.

Our family has cried hard and we have laughed at happy memories of her. With the help of others who have experienced similar losses, I have accepted I can get through this but I will never get over this. I don’t ever want to lose her memory.

Although I first reacted with indignation to internet conspiracy theories about her death, I’ve since been amused because I know Rhonda would have laughed, and if I were on the outside I might have similar concerns. Without violating her privacy, I can dismiss some of those theories by disclosing: she did not take the COVID shots (we were both seropositive by the time they became available), our house is very secure, family was in the house the night she passed, and an autopsy has been conducted (we do not yet have results).

I have joked that after poring through hundreds of photographs of us since high school, the only credible conspiracy I can offer is a gorgeous girl who was a literal genius conspired to make a congressman, who would be steerable by no one but her, out of an awkward nerd by taking him as her boyfriend at age 16 and committing to decades of continuously molding him into something better. #sassywithmassie

I am returning to work for the people of Kentucky’s Fourth Congressional District, and I beg your forgiveness for the votes I missed during this difficult period. With Rhonda no longer with me, I will strive to summon the grace and patience and wisdom she quietly and selflessly dedicated to the effort of serving you.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I figured around that. My mom was 1951 and my dad was 1944 he passed 7 years ago. His parents were born in 1901 and 1905. His sister died in 1946 of spinal meningitis, she was salutatorian and wrote her speech about the brave men that fought in the war. Just some fun facts.
I blame many of today's ills on my generation of classmates. When we screwed up in school, we got punished by the Principal or Asst Principal and got a second dose when we got home.

My peers decided to start suing schools for their kid's screw ups rather than whoopin' the stuffing out of their kids. Those suits shackled the schools with all sorts of new rules basically forcing them to loose control over students and thus their education. Jimmah Carter issued the coup de grace when he formed the Dept of Education.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I blame many of today's ills on my generation of classmates. When we screwed up in school, we got punished by the Principal or Asst Principal and got a second dose when we got home.

My peers decided to start suing schools for their kid's screw ups rather than whoopin' the stuffing out of their kids. Those suits shackled the schools with all sorts of new rules basically forcing them to loose control over students and thus their education. Jimmah Carter issued the coup de grace when he formed the Dept of Education.
Shit, I was born in 1980. My parents whipped my ass if I acted up at school. But, I also still got to grow up in a time when we didn’t lock our doors, me and brother played outside from sun up to sun down, except to eat. No cable, no Internet. Cartoons only on Saturday. We had it great, but I think my generation has a lot to do with all of this. We grew up under rules and had freedoms, some of us let our kids run wild with no rules and no consequences. Anyhow, I wish I was a kid again.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

It’s been two weeks since my lovely Rhonda passed and I am still devastated, but the four wonderful children she brought into this world and nurtured so perfectly have surrounded me with love and comfort.

Over 1,000 friends and family attended her services and/or sent flowers and other tributes to her memory. I want to thank them and those of you who have prayed for us and who have honored Rhonda in other ways.

Our family has cried hard and we have laughed at happy memories of her. With the help of others who have experienced similar losses, I have accepted I can get through this but I will never get over this. I don’t ever want to lose her memory.

Although I first reacted with indignation to internet conspiracy theories about her death, I’ve since been amused because I know Rhonda would have laughed, and if I were on the outside I might have similar concerns. Without violating her privacy, I can dismiss some of those theories by disclosing: she did not take the COVID shots (we were both seropositive by the time they became available), our house is very secure, family was in the house the night she passed, and an autopsy has been conducted (we do not yet have results).

I have joked that after poring through hundreds of photographs of us since high school, the only credible conspiracy I can offer is a gorgeous girl who was a literal genius conspired to make a congressman, who would be steerable by no one but her, out of an awkward nerd by taking him as her boyfriend at age 16 and committing to decades of continuously molding him into something better. #sassywithmassie

I am returning to work for the people of Kentucky’s Fourth Congressional District, and I beg your forgiveness for the votes I missed during this difficult period. With Rhonda no longer with me, I will strive to summon the grace and patience and wisdom she quietly and selflessly dedicated to the effort of serving you.

Nobody in charge took the Jab.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨🚨And here it is,

Documents obtained by Greg Stenstrom and Leah Hoops, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA),

CONFIRMS BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

“It was a coup.” it was an interagency effort that overthrew the United States government on Nov 3, 2020.

[FOIA] “We use their own EMAILS, their own DOCUMENTS and their own TEXTS . THEY INCRIMINATE ALL OF THEM.”

And William fucken Barr was at the center of it all,

“I can say with experience, that prison will come out of it. Eventually they will go to prison. This is not something that’s going to be able to be swept aside.”

And starts with Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a formal criminal charges have been filed for obstructing and colluding in the fraud that overthrew the U.S. government.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

We are doubling the number of Farmers’ Markets, and the producers and importers tell me they can lower prices even more due to the increase in sales and the fact that they can now also buy their supplies wholesale. Additionally, producers in other countries are contacting them because they want a share as well.

Since the middleman is no longer extorting them and their profits have tripled, they want to support this new scheme with part of their windfall.

I’m sorry, guys, I know I’m going full Hugo Chavez here 🥲

Top Bottom