Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
It’s pretty simple. If you don’t believe Jesus was fully God, you don’t believe in Jesus Christ of the Old & New Testaments regardless do your claim.

None of the cults who claim to believe in Jesus believe he was actually God. Everything else from there is flawed.
My perspective on Jesus has drastically changed after reading a couple of books by Delores Cannon. "Jesus and the Essenes" and "They Walked With Jesus". Powerful stuff that I highly recommend.

I believe Jesus was a highly evolved soul. The highest evolved soul our world has ever known. He was so evolved and his vibration was so high he was able to tap into energies to perform miracles.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

🚨🚨And here it is,

Documents obtained by Greg Stenstrom and Leah Hoops, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA),

CONFIRMS BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

“It was a coup.” it was an interagency effort that overthrew the United States government on Nov 3, 2020.

[FOIA] “We use their own EMAILS, their own DOCUMENTS and their own TEXTS . THEY INCRIMINATE ALL OF THEM.”

And William fucken Barr was at the center of it all,

“I can say with experience, that prison will come out of it. Eventually they will go to prison. This is not something that’s going to be able to be swept aside.”

And starts with Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a formal criminal charges have been filed for obstructing and colluding in the fraud that overthrew the U.S. government.

Bet Trump has it all

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
My perspective on Jesus has drastically changed after reading a couple of books by Delores Cannon. "Jesus and the Essenes" and "They Walked With Jesus". Powerful stuff that I highly recommend.

I believe Jesus was a highly evolved soul. The highest evolved soul our world has ever known. He was so evolved and his vibration was so high he was able to tap into energies to perform miracles.
He was God, not just an “evolved” soul.

Nobody else in history rose themselves from the dead and then stayed alive.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
He was God, not just an “evolved” soul.

Nobody else in history rose themselves from the dead and then stayed alive.
There is only one God. The books explain it as he was 9/10 on the "God Scale". There have been other highly evolved souls on Earth, but he was the most enlightened. He never wanted to be worshipped. He lived his life to show us what each and every one of us is capable of.

Of course this is what I believe and you are welcome to have your own beliefs. I started a spiritual awakening late last year after reading "Journey of Souls", and my perspective on everything has changed.

Tomorrow I have an appointment for past lives regression therapy and I cannot wait.

There is only one God. The books explain it as he was 9/10 on the "God Scale". There have been other highly evolved souls on Earth, but he was the most enlightened. He never wanted to be worshipped. He lived his life to show us what each and every one of us is capable of.

Of course this is what I believe and you are welcome to have your own beliefs. I started a spiritual awakening late last year after reading "Journey of Souls", and my perspective on everything has changed.

Tomorrow I have an appointment for past lives regression therapy and I cannot wait.
Exodus 3:14 ‭God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

John 8:57-58 ‭‭
[57] So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” [58] Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shit, I was born in 1980. My parents whipped my ass if I acted up at school. But, I also still got to grow up in a time when we didn’t lock our doors, me and brother played outside from sun up to sun down, except to eat. No cable, no Internet. Cartoons only on Saturday. We had it great, but I think my generation has a lot to do with all of this. We grew up under rules and had freedoms, some of us let our kids run wild with no rules and no consequences. Anyhow, I wish I was a kid again.
You had good parents who allowed you to grow and experience life and its choices. If you messed up they corrected the issue. We played outside since there were only 4-5 channels on TV unlike today. Heck, I remember when we got our first color RCA TV. Had a party with neighbors who came over to watch it. I either walked or rode my bike everywhere as did all I knew. We, or our parents, never had to worry about being abducted. When Dad whistled, we knew it was time to go home. The community revolved around school and church. Since we didn't have all the conveniences like today, we were outside learning about how the world works. That contributed to social interaction rather than isolation indoors typing with both thumbs. Heck, we didn't even have typewriters. I could go on. Things in the world changed with Vietnam and Flower Power of the late 60's-early 70's. Many Mom's left home to work.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Somehow saving Democracy doesn't appear with them on this issue. THEY made Biden the only candidate, the people voted for him...period

What it shows is that the Democrats voters do what the media tells them. Everyone knew Biden is a potato, yet because the media told them he was fine they voted for him.

1720781389425.png
^^whether true or not if she said this, it appears to be accurate

Top Bottom