Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Just talked to my buddy here in Panama City. He is a realtor, said they use to have about 3 to 4 months of inventory in houses. Right now they have 11 months of inventory so it’s already starting to fall. Said so many people are dropping their prices so they can move some of their properties.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Just talked to my buddy here in Panama City. He is a realtor, said they use to have about 3 to 4 months of inventory in houses. Right now they have 11 months of inventory so it’s already starting to fall. Said so many people are dropping their prices so they can move some of their properties.

Hopefully these homes end up in homeowner's and not investor hands as to provide stability to the market.

Typically a healthy market is 6 months

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Here at the beach we're about at 3 months

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Told yall
bf26df38-41e8-4f2c-9d7a-d1ff0794cb2a_text.gif

MortgageHorn

Founder
Republican Platform Released

1. Seal the border
2. Carry out largest deportation op in US history
3. End inflation
4. Make US dominant energy producer
5. Stop outsourcing manufacturing
6. Large tax cuts for workers, no tax on tips
7. Defend the Constitution and fundamental freedoms
8. Prevent WW3
9. End weaponization of gov't
10. Stop migrant crime epidemic
11. Rebuild US cities, make them safe, clean again
12. Strengthen/modernize military
13. Keep US $$ as reserve currency
14. Protect SS and Medicare
15. Cancel EV mandate
16. Cut funding for schools pushing gender ideology
17. Keep men out of women's sports
18. Deport pro-Hamas radicals, esp from colleges
19. Secure elections: voter ID, paper ballots, proof of citizenship
20. Unite our country by bringing it to record levels of success

MortgageHorn

Founder

JUST IN: Both Karine Jean-Pierre and John Kirby refer to President Biden’s upcoming press conference as a “Big Boy” press conference.

Remarkable.

KJP: “This week, President Biden will… hold a press conference, a Big Boy press conference.

”Kirby: “After that the president will hold a press conference. I guess a big boy press conference is what we're calling it.”

cant-wait-excited.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

JUST IN: Both Karine Jean-Pierre and John Kirby refer to President Biden’s upcoming press conference as a “Big Boy” press conference.

Remarkable.

KJP: “This week, President Biden will… hold a press conference, a Big Boy press conference.

”Kirby: “After that the president will hold a press conference. I guess a big boy press conference is what we're calling it.”

cant-wait-excited.gif

the-office.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Living in Florida, I don’t feel like a crash is coming. It certainly is not the crazy housing market it was two years ago. All it takes is one more bird flu or bad election and people will be leaving liberal states for free states in droves again. Rich people and people from NY/CA flocking to Florida is what jacked up our housing market to begin with.

The real challenge that could cause a crash is insurance. My mortgage has gone up about 30% in the last 4 years mostly just from insurance.
If interest rates and insurance continue to climb who can afford a home? Those coming from the north may be able to sell out now and have a windfall to use in other areas. However, as values decline in those states and few new residents moving in, who is going to buy these people's property? What money will these people use to buy new homes in Florida, Texas and elsewhere if they can't sell or have to sell at sizeable discounts?

Over the last several years many from California were able to sell their homes reaping sizable profits. They moved to Texas and elsewhere and paid cash for homes as large or larger with large lots/acreage than they left. People may be able to sell now but not at the large profits they used to get.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Said recently that there are 300,000 new homes already built which the builders cannot sell. More being completed daily.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Diversity is when everybody is the same color!
1720468890076.png

^^one is a new parliament member in the coalition

"Rail boss of Britain's biggest transport firm First Group wins £800,000 bonus on top of his £567,000 salary after hitting 'diversity' targets". Despite 61,000 of their trains being cancelled of delayed!
1720469061559.png

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Diversity is when everybody is the same color!
View attachment 218957

^^one is a new parliament member in the coalition

"Rail boss of Britain's biggest transport firm First Group wins £800,000 bonus on top of his £567,000 salary after hitting 'diversity' targets". Despite 61,000 of their trains being cancelled of delayed!
View attachment 218959
Get me off that plane.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Republican Platform Released

1. Seal the border
2. Carry out largest deportation op in US history
3. End inflation
4. Make US dominant energy producer
5. Stop outsourcing manufacturing
6. Large tax cuts for workers, no tax on tips
7. Defend the Constitution and fundamental freedoms
8. Prevent WW3
9. End weaponization of gov't
10. Stop migrant crime epidemic
11. Rebuild US cities, make them safe, clean again
12. Strengthen/modernize military
13. Keep US $$ as reserve currency
14. Protect SS and Medicare
15. Cancel EV mandate
16. Cut funding for schools pushing gender ideology
17. Keep men out of women's sports
18. Deport pro-Hamas radicals, esp from colleges
19. Secure elections: voter ID, paper ballots, proof of citizenship
20. Unite our country by bringing it to record levels of success
Did they say “but for real this time?”

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
If interest rates and insurance continue to climb who can afford a home? Those coming from the north may be able to sell out now and have a windfall to use in other areas. However, as values decline in those states and few new residents moving in, who is going to buy these people's property? What money will these people use to buy new homes in Florida, Texas and elsewhere if they can't sell or have to sell at sizeable discounts?

Over the last several years many from California were able to sell their homes reaping sizable profits. They moved to Texas and elsewhere and paid cash for homes as large or larger with large lots/acreage than they left. People may be able to sell now but not at the large profits they used to get.
That’s true, but there are still a lot of areas with real estate prices well above central Florida. At some point the party ends but I don’t think we are there yet.

I’m ready to move to rural Florida as soon as my kids finish up with school, but at this point I think I want to rent out the place until one of the kids needs it one day because I don’t know how they will ever afford a house.

Goldhedge

Legendary
1720474042113.png

Fashion's Final Frontier?

In a striking testament to the cultural apocalypse, JordanLuca, an upscale clothing brand, is offering the public $800 “pee stain” jeans— (https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...cost-over-800-and-sold-out-why/73681298007/)a new product (https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...s-cost-over-800-and-sold-out-why/73681298007/) that has taken the fashion world by storm. These haute couture horrors, complete with crotch stains mimicking an embarrassing bathroom mishap, are not only a testament to questionable taste but have, astonishingly, sold out. Is this not the ultimate sign of societal degradation?

Once upon a time, fashion was about elegance and sophistication. Today, it seems we have traded in our aspirations for class for a pair of jeans that scream, "I couldn't make it to the bathroom." With their latest creation, JordanLuca has brilliantly encapsulated the modern ethos of rebellion against social norms. Why bother striving for elegance when you can pay a small fortune to look like you've suffered a catastrophic lapse in bladder control?

The bizarre allure of these jeans lies not in their craftsmanship but in their audacious ugliness. As Lorynn Divita of Baylor University astutely notes, nothing proclaims “I don’t care” more loudly than jeans that make you appear unwashed and unwell. This is fashion as performance art, where the goal is not to look good but to provoke and perplex.

Yet, this grotesque garment is more than a mere joke. It is a symbol of conspicuous waste, a middle finger to financial prudence. For the wealthy, it’s no longer enough to own pristine designer wear; the true status symbol is clothing that looks like it belongs in the trash, all while flaunting an exorbitant price tag.

In a world where Balenciaga's $1,850 raggedy sneakers and Golden Goose’s taped-up trainers reign supreme, JordanLuca’s crotch-stained jeans are the natural evolution. This isn’t just about fashion—it’s a commentary on capitalism and a stark reminder of how far we've fallen. When the pinnacle of style is a pair of pants that makes one look incontinent, it’s clear: Western society is circling the drain, one stain at a time.

P.S. The JordanLuca pee-stained pants hit the market in April this year. Not being up-to-date on the latest fashion trends, we just found out about them today and couldn’t help but comment on this piece of madness. And yes, they are all sold out!

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
(https://t.me/infodefENGLAND)📱 InfoDefens (https://t.me/InfoDefAll)e (http://cat.general/)

npkleedad

Poster
View attachment 218966

Fashion's Final Frontier?

In a striking testament to the cultural apocalypse, JordanLuca, an upscale clothing brand, is offering the public $800 “pee stain” jeans— (https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...cost-over-800-and-sold-out-why/73681298007/)a new product (https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...s-cost-over-800-and-sold-out-why/73681298007/) that has taken the fashion world by storm. These haute couture horrors, complete with crotch stains mimicking an embarrassing bathroom mishap, are not only a testament to questionable taste but have, astonishingly, sold out. Is this not the ultimate sign of societal degradation?

Once upon a time, fashion was about elegance and sophistication. Today, it seems we have traded in our aspirations for class for a pair of jeans that scream, "I couldn't make it to the bathroom." With their latest creation, JordanLuca has brilliantly encapsulated the modern ethos of rebellion against social norms. Why bother striving for elegance when you can pay a small fortune to look like you've suffered a catastrophic lapse in bladder control?

The bizarre allure of these jeans lies not in their craftsmanship but in their audacious ugliness. As Lorynn Divita of Baylor University astutely notes, nothing proclaims “I don’t care” more loudly than jeans that make you appear unwashed and unwell. This is fashion as performance art, where the goal is not to look good but to provoke and perplex.

Yet, this grotesque garment is more than a mere joke. It is a symbol of conspicuous waste, a middle finger to financial prudence. For the wealthy, it’s no longer enough to own pristine designer wear; the true status symbol is clothing that looks like it belongs in the trash, all while flaunting an exorbitant price tag.

In a world where Balenciaga's $1,850 raggedy sneakers and Golden Goose’s taped-up trainers reign supreme, JordanLuca’s crotch-stained jeans are the natural evolution. This isn’t just about fashion—it’s a commentary on capitalism and a stark reminder of how far we've fallen. When the pinnacle of style is a pair of pants that makes one look incontinent, it’s clear: Western society is circling the drain, one stain at a time.

P.S. The JordanLuca pee-stained pants hit the market in April this year. Not being up-to-date on the latest fashion trends, we just found out about them today and couldn’t help but comment on this piece of madness. And yes, they are all sold out!

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
(https://t.me/infodefENGLAND)📱 InfoDefens (https://t.me/InfoDefAll)e (http://cat.general/)

Billy Madison was ahead of his time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom