Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
In honor of the one guy who has never doubted the movie.....

@Jayhox

Trek-6500-u-2-orig.jpg
Love ya, Brother! Have had a ton of shit going on in my world . . . good and bad . . . And I’ll fill you in soon. But I’m still reading the thread and proud you are all keeping the faith. We are on the cusp. But things will still get worse before they get better because they are in full on panic mode.

But my first born just got engaged to a great young man so I am on top of the world and we will beat this global cabal for their sake.

Where
We
Go
One
We
Go
All

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Love ya, Brother! Have had a ton of shit going on in my world . . . good and bad . . . And I’ll fill you in soon. But I’m still reading the thread and proud you are all keeping the faith. We are on the cusp. But things will still get worse before they get better because they are in full on panic mode.

But my first born just got engaged to a great young man so I am on top of the world and we will beat this global cabal for their sake.

Where
We
Go
One
We
Go
All

Congrats!

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
This needs to be fixed, @elonmusk.

Let me get this straight.

Lucas gets swatted multiple times.

Lucas gets multiple death threats.

Lucas' family get multiple death threats.

Lucas gets multiple rape threats against his wife.

Lucas gets multiple deliveries to his home that he didn't order.

Lucas and his entire family get doxxed.

And in response, HE receives a 6 month suspension.

@visegrad24 literally posted a video of a minor being sodomized and got their account reinstated next day.

This is completely unacceptable

Lucas was being harassed nonstop and X punishes HIM for it.

Stop Antisemites, Canary Mission, Shirion Collective & Jewsaredagoat have broke X's TOS multiple times by doxxing people.

Where is their suspension?

@NickJFuentes said the word 'Jews' the other day and had his tweet visibility limited.

Would any other group receive the same treatment?

The answer is no.

This decision needs to be reversed; this double standard is completely unacceptable.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Do Muslim countries have a right to wish to remain Islamic societies?

Does Japan have a right to wish to remain comprised largely of Japanese people?

Does Rwanda have a right to wish to remain comprised largely of Rwandese people?

Does any country have a right to protect its host society's culture and heritage?

If the answer is yes, why is it wrong for non-Islamic countries to not wish to become Islamic? What is the principle that allows all nations the right to protect their identity but the West must allow itself to be altered irrevocably?

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Where
We
Go
One
We
Go
All
Congrats to you, your family and your son! Skol brother!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1720432729137.png

1720432763960.png

^^what we all know and hopefully more people get it. Some never will

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^US Libs droll over this^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
right-after-i-smoke-crack-one-more-time.gif

^^Is it them again?^^ yup

^^FFS^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite

Aren’t the Olympics about to happen in Paris?

One must wonder if all these radical Muslims are about to stage some sort of uprising in France in the middle of the games. Wouldn’t that just be the icing on the f’n’ cake?

To be honest, I would not mind seeing some sort of disruption to the games given that France has had such a lax policy on the influx of Muslims and will not limit their immigration or will not deport them.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

One must wonder if all these radical Muslims are about to stage some sort of uprising in France in the middle of the games. Wouldn’t that just be the icing on the f’n’ cake?

To be honest, I would not mind seeing some sort of disruption to the games given that France has had such a lax policy on the influx of Muslims and will not limit their immigration or will not deport them.
French stole that shit over the weekend

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

With the influx into the USA of illegals and many know terrorists from Muslim countries as well as Chinese military men, I'm surprised some event/s haven't happened yet. I'm guessing something big is being planned closer to the election for the USA. Another plandemic from the authorities and terrorism by the illegals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom