Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Fwiw survived my heart attack. Two stents. Still taking it easy, went into my office for all of 2 hrs today & came home. Certainly a bit weak but I think it’s more of a confidence thing that I’m gonna have to tackle.
Great News !!!!!!

It will be a confidence thing. I ate rabbit food (mine was caused by high cholesterol) for about three months until friends said I've lost too much weight and looked like shit. That's what friends are for !!

Slowly build back up, should be no rush and before long you'll be back to normal and probably better than before

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I've said this before but it's worth repeating: World history is defined by the following simple rule.

There are two groups on either side of a river. Each covets various resources from the other group. The only thing that stops a perpetual conflict between the two groups is the realization by each group that the other will respond in equal measure (or worse) if attacked.

Now imagine that the West has decided to throw away this defining dynamic that shapes this fundamental historical reality. Defending what is ours is rooted in our genes; it is a central feature of our human nature.

But the West has said that we are so progressive, so empathetic, so enlightened that we are not bound by pedestrian biology.

Hence, we will not defend our culture; we will not defend our heritage; we will not defend our religion; we will not defend our women; we will not defend our children; we will not defend our values.

According to our Western leaders, only barbarians worry about such defensive concerns.

We are open, tolerant, kind, compassionate, welcoming. No amount of evidence can convince us that other groups might do us harm. And hence, we brainwash our children who become our politicians; we rejoice in the rape of our societies because this proves that we are kind.

It is a mixture of what I discussed in The Parasitic Mind and what I'll be presenting to the world in my next book Suicidal Empathy. I frankly am running out of optimism; I'm bereft of hope. I fight every day at great personal and professional cost.

But how can you change anything when your society is hellbent on committing orgiastic suicide?

- Gad Saad

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
were-not-gonna-make-it-terminator2.gif

1720447169174.png

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Beryl is kicking our ass in League City. I've been through many storms on the Gulf Coast. Never seen a Cat 1 behave like this. Lost two oak trees in front yard so far. She's a bad bitch.

Stay safe brother!

I believe that this Hurricane is not like any Cat 1 becasue it is a "Controlled Weather Event" and not natural.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Living in Florida, I don’t feel like a crash is coming. It certainly is not the crazy housing market it was two years ago. All it takes is one more bird flu or bad election and people will be leaving liberal states for free states in droves again. Rich people and people from NY/CA flocking to Florida is what jacked up our housing market to begin with.

The real challenge that could cause a crash is insurance. My mortgage has gone up about 30% in the last 4 years mostly just from insurance.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Crazy times about to get crazier. Got a feeling as I am sure most of you have as well that something is coming. Thank God for the knowledge and his armor but I am ready to get this finally going. I am just not sure what that something is? I feel it is biblical but that could be conditioning. Fake alien attack? Global economic crisis? Nuclear scare? Who knows? Skol!

CurtOFD78

Elite
With the influx into the USA of illegals and many know terrorists from Muslim countries as well as Chinese military men, I'm surprised some event/s haven't happened yet. I'm guessing something big is being planned closer to the election for the USA. Another plandemic from the authorities and terrorism by the illegals.
I would not be surprised at all to see your scenario become reality. Read Kurt Schlicter’s book “The Attack”, and you realize that something like what you said is absolutely possible. He wrote it a few weeks/months after the October 7th attack in Israel, but it is strictly a work of fiction. But it’s scary. I believe it absolutely could happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom