Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

I'd like to spend some alone time with Sage

That being said, what Trump did is American !!! Been listening to Sarah Adams on Sean Ryans podcast and I so despise out State department and Govt. Lifers who don't want to do anything that makes sense or helps America. Listening to her, we do not run our country

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

I’m sure this is nothing for the Kennedys.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I’m sure this is nothing for the Kennedys.

Didn't Uncle Ted and Christopher Dodd use to do "waitress sandwiches" on tables in the DC restaurant La Brasserie?

Those to the manner born who’ve been in trouble – Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd, for instance, who participated in the famous “waitress sandwich” at La Brasserie in 1985, while their dates were in the bathroom – have tended to get out of it by claiming that their boyish high jinks had simply gotten out of hand.

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/national/features/2165/

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Whoa!

Hurricane Beryl Landfall Carriacou raw power 4k - Eye wall of category 4​

[Monday] Historic Hurricane Beryl now Entering the Caribbean​

150mph winds!

Hurricane Beryl Maintains Strength As It Churns In The Caribbean​

We had reservations at Negril Jamaica to fly out of Atlanta on Monday morning. Obviously we canceled Saturday night and Sunday. The airline company was a total pain in the ass said that everything was fine with us flying there and if there is ever was a problem with us getting home that they would refund the ticket. I’m a feeling that the airport won’t be there if we did go there to get home. Our credit card company is taking care of everything looks like it might be nasty.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Good article. One of us

Goldhedge

Legendary
it ain't over...

650,000 people are evacuated! Winds 225 km/h, hurricane Beryl hit Grenada and Barbados​

650,000 people are evacuated! Winds 225 km/h, hurricane Beryl hit Grenada and Barbados. Natural disaster 2 July 2024.

Hurricane Beryl intensified to Category 5 after tearing off doors, windows, and roofs across the southeastern Caribbean Sea.

Beryl struck Carriacou Island in Grenada as the earliest Category 4 storm in the Atlantic.

Late in the evening, the National Hurricane Center in Miami reported that its winds had strengthened to Category 5.

Fluctuations in strength were forecasted, followed by significant weakening as the storm moved further into the Caribbean Sea in the coming days.

Streets from St. Lucia south to Grenada were littered with shoes, trees, downed power lines, and other debris.

Beryl transformed from a tropical depression to a major hurricane in just 42 hours, a feat achieved by only six other Atlantic hurricanes.

Beryl gained its strength from record-warm waters, which are now hotter than they typically are at the peak of hurricane season in September.

The rapid intensification and impact of Beryl have raised concerns among residents and authorities in the affected regions.

Top Bottom