Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Libs aren't handling this immunity ruling well.

They’re stupid. It protects their dumb fucks too. For instance, Obama murdered two US citizens without due process. I’m good giving a pass on the father. But there was no reason to target his 16 year old son with no terrorist affiliation outside of his father. That’s a war crime.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

A bag or two of cocaine should be enough payment for Hunter.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Bible says ALL nations will be against Israel in the last days. Many scholars believe we are in the last of the last days. If Trump is elected president, Israel will have our support. Don't get your hopes up.
They aren't going to let Trump win or take office if he wins.

Many of the acolytes for the current administration are openingly talking about assassination. Lots of stuff to happen in the next 5 months. So much stuff that even if Trump should win and take office, the Obiden's et al, will have this country so over the barrel that Trump may not be able to reverse much of anything.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Yes, it has been a long seven years plus, but I see the movie working, hopefully it will be a joyous ending. Nothing can stop what’s coming. There will be a small percentage on the left that can’t be saved.
I don't believe the percentage of the left will be small. More like 30-40% broken fucking retards.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
They aren't going to let Trump win or take office if he wins.

Many of the acolytes for the current administration are openingly talking about assassination. Lots of stuff to happen in the next 5 months. So much stuff that even if Trump should win and take office, the Obiden's et al, will have this country so over the barrel that Trump may not be able to reverse much of anything.
I enjoy all of your posts, and most of them are completely negative. Come on brother, take some time to enjoy a WIN every now and again.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
GRbXNZdXoAA2g6-

Latest posts

Top Bottom