Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
holding back Laura?
1719839902300.png

It's a shame that when Joe Biden is finally prosecuted for his crimes against America - money laundering, fraud, corruption, election interference, treason, etc. - he won't have the presence of mind to remember who he is or what he has done. Remember when Joe Biden said, in 2020, "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." ? In that rare case, he wasn't lying.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

What a cvnt

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1719845789526.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Wow

1719846085607.png

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Questions, Patriots:

Is The Plan working?
Is patience paying off?
Is “showing them” working?
Is the Great Awakening real?

Gut check, because we are almost there.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love you
Yes, it has been a long seven years plus, but I see the movie working, hopefully it will be a joyous ending. Nothing can stop what’s coming. There will be a small percentage on the left that can’t be saved.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
What does this mean for the clintons, obama bidens, and bushes?
Hopefully it means that entrapping a President on fake Russian collusion charges, bribing foreign officials, bombing American citizens and deleting 33,000 emails on non-govt servers before smashing phones is not official business. And 2 out of 3 were not Presidents.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^sudden bout of TB, nah??^^

^^and how many covers was Melania on??^^

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Hopefully it means that entrapping a President on fake Russian collusion charges, bribing foreign officials, bombing American citizens and deleting 33,000 emails on non-govt servers before smashing phones is not official business. And 2 out of 3 were not Presidents.

Does anyone know of “core constitutional duties” was either defined in the decision or has been in the past?

None of those things should fall under that

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Does anyone know of “core constitutional duties” was either defined in the decision or has been in the past?

None of those things should fall under that
I think that will be an ongoing argument, but it does seem none of those are official responsibilities. I also heard some pundit say that fake Special Counsel Jack Smith already stated that Trump was acting in his official duties on Jan 6. This show is heating up but I sure hope there are no false flags to distract everyone from starting to wake up.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
They did this to themselves.
fpZYYKk.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I think that will be an ongoing argument, but it does seem none of those are official responsibilities. I also heard some pundit say that fake Special Counsel Jack Smith already stated that Trump was acting in his official duties on Jan 6. This show is heating up but I sure hope there are no false flags to distract everyone from starting to wake up.

I’m expecting a BIG false flag. Lotta people gonna die. We need public executions of these people doing this shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom