Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Holy shit. Did it fall off a truck or something.
We still don’t know. Had enough velocity for a softball sized piece to make it through windshield, bash my cheek, & all the way to the rear interior of our Yukon & rip cloth off the ceiling back there. No cracked/broken facial bones just look like Apollo Creed decided he didn’t like one side of my face

Was right at an overpass so I’ve got my suspicions as did the FHP but no cameras nearby

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
@MortgageHorn is more than capable of defending himself, but what you just posted is pure horseshit and a fucking lie. He has never said “all” about either group. He’s pointed out, dropping the receipts, along the way that there is a lot of bad in both of those cultures. But you knew that you simple minded faggot.
9/10. I docked you one point for the use of “o” instead of “i”. “i” always carries more troll value. Good shit tho.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
We still don’t know. Had enough velocity for a softball sized piece to make it through windshield, bash my cheek, & all the way to the rear interior of our Yukon & rip cloth off the ceiling back there. No cracked/broken facial bones just look like Apollo Creed decided he didn’t like one side of my face

Was right at an overpass so I’ve got my suspicions as did the FHP but no cameras nearby

That’s crazy and definitely seems like a malicious act by someone. If so, I hope they catch and someone serves some type of justice.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Damn, man. Glad you are more or less OK. That situation could have yielded a much worse outcome. Get well soon.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Scary

Once had a chunk of ice break off from a big rig go throw my passenger side of my windshield. If someone was sitting there it would have been ugly. Has cuts on my hand and ear. Didn't brake (couldn't, busy interstate). Still leery when seeing trailers with a layer of snow and ice.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

12289344 (1).png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
No shit

As someone said recently, some judge or judges will allow OBiden on the ballots in these states.

Democrats, and many Repubes, have been shamelessly lying for decades.

That’s crazy and definitely seems like a malicious act by someone. If so, I hope they catch and someone serves some type of justice.
Exactly. Maybe stoning.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
What was a 13 y/o kid doing outside at 10:20 PM? Add to that, he was carrying a look-a-like Glock. Then he runs away. Seems to me he did his 3 strikes and was out. Not to mention, the robberies in the neighborhood. I'm guessing he was part of the robbing crew. FAFO.

It was gangsta gangsta at the top of the list
Then I played my old shit and it went something like this

Kid thought he was being cool.

It’s the culture. They can than the CIA for pushing gangster rap so hard. It became their culture.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

God was watching I’d say. If it would have impacted dead on in the face you may not be here. Glad you’re ok.

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder

Damn you are lucky/blessed.

Top Bottom