Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I've been saying for years there would be an event or moment that galvanizes Americans and wakes them up to the America 1st ideology. Last night may have been that moment. The current state of the home board is a microcosm of this potentially happening. Overnight, everyone there is actually getting along now and legitimately worried about the direction of the country and wondering who has actually been running it. This is the longest, most excruciatingly painstaking I told you so in modern human history. Skol brothers and sisters.
I think a lot of folks who have only watched MSNBC or shows like the View finally got a wakeup call last night. They believed them and KJPLBQTAA that all was fine, and it was a concerted effort by the right to portray Biden has hopeless and helpless. Then they watched last night and got slapped in the face. The next few days and weeks are important. Should the right just step back, concentrate on the issues and let the Dems eat themselves or go after the knockout on Joe(if it hasn't already landed.)

Watch what Newsome does on the new bill passed in Cali. to make it so schools don't have to notify parents on transitioning students. He signs it, he's not running, doesn't sign it I think he's got what he wants. And then that leads to the Kamala issue. Will they promise her a Supreme Court position if Newsome wins to shut her up? Who would be his VP, have to be a female minority. What a shit show

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I think a lot of folks who have only watched MSNBC or shows like the View finally got a wakeup call last night. They believed them and KJPLBQTAA that all was fine, and it was a concerted effort by the right to portray Biden has hopeless and helpless. Then they watched last night and got slapped in the face. The next few days and weeks are important. Should the right just step back, concentrate on the issues and let the Dems eat themselves or go after the knockout on Joe(if it hasn't already landed.)

Watch what Newsome does on the new bill passed in Cali. to make it so schools don't have to notify parents on transitioning students. He signs it, he's not running, doesn't sign it I think he's got what he wants. And then that leads to the Kamala issue. Will they promise her a Supreme Court position if Newsome wins to shut her up? Who would be his VP, have to be a female minority. What a shit show
Good points. We all know that Kamala is an Obama disciple. Where does Gavin fall? WE know the Pelosi’s of the world are in his camp. Could see some fracturing in the D party now more than ever.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Ah to have the time and money for that! Must be nice brother!

The advantages to BaconUp in my life:

1) I’m a single full time parent with a demanding career. I batch cook meals. Batch cooking bacon happens maybe once every two weeks. I bake it in the oven.

2) The amount of grease from a batch cook of bacon nets me a coffee cup of grease. This will get me to around 2-3 egg cooks (pan with 8-12 eggs). Then I have to batch cook more bacon. So that means I have 4-5 days without grease to use without batch cooking bacon (time and money).

3) bacon grease inherently has tiny pieces of bacon in it and if kept longer than a few days starts to become rancid and taste like shit. BaconUp is filtered and keeps for months, even at room temp.

4) It takes a paradigm shift to understand, but these products are my new “olive oil”. So to have them on hand and ready to use, in a state where they don’t spoil, and in quantities that are cost effective is the best fit for me.

So, really I didn’t overthink it. I fucking perfected it. Now kindly eat a dick, sir.

Hope this helps.

If you like BHA in your food, more power to you.

1.jpg

"Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) is a synthetic, waxy, solid petrochemical. Its antioxidant properties have caused it to be widely used as a preservative in food, food packaging, animal feed, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, rubber, and petroleum products. BHA has been used in food since around 1947."

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Over/under on the number of people in prison who will be released today or soon? The DOJ will conjure up some other statute to twist and turn to go back after these people. The last thing the DOJ et al want in these people out on the street telling their stories of what happened to them while in prison.

Over/under on the status of prosecutions in progress which get dismissed?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Barrett is not a conservative. Remember, McConnell told Trump which judges would make it through confirmation and who wouldn't. After Gorsuch started voting with Thomas and Alito often, McConnell didn't want anyone who'd make 4 votes almost assured on accepting cases like this one. Surprised on the crossover liberal justice. The word was probably passed to her to vote to restrict the law so it could not be used against the players in this administration should DJT prevail.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The police chief for schools in Uvalde, Texas, failed to identify an active shooting, did not follow his training and made critical decisions that slowed the law enforcement response to stop a killer who was “hunting” victims and ultimately killed 21 people at Robb Elementary, according to an indictment unsealed Friday.

Pete Arredondo was arrested and briefly booked into jail before he was released Thursday night on 10 state jail felony counts of abandoning or endangering a child in the May 24, 2022, attack that killed 19 children and two teachers in one of the worst school shootings in U.S. history.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Trump did make one dumb-dumb mistake. When taking about the environment he tried to talk about CO2 but said H2O. We should be hearing about how dumb Trump is over and over right now, but nothing. Why? Because the dems are getting what they want - Biden being replaced by their handpicked candidate.
Watch the water 🐸

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There are going to be a chitload of lawyers billing hours this summer for suits against the EPA.
My guess is they are working overtime drawing up petitions to have their clients released immediately from jail following the 18 USC 1512(c)(2) decision. Then the lawsuits to go after the DOJ, DC government, the DC jail, specific jailers, and others involved in trampling these people's rights.

Top Bottom