Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Brothers & sister. I have a request. Asking for prayers for me and my family this week.

Most know my story here. My service record and so forth. I’ve also tried to end my life once. I shunned God numerous times and chased many wild initiatives. In 2022 I divorced the ex after 20 + years of god awful heartache. Someone that didn’t sleep with me for nearly 2 years due to my snoring and PTSD.

Fast forward now.

I have achieved a mental state never before seen or anticipated. My faith with God and the woman I have betrothed has given me a new purpose in life. I have rekindled fractured relationships with parents that couldn’t stand my ex. They absolutely love my fiancé and I cannot be happier.

All that being said. Please pray for me and my future wife. Please pray for my family and ultimately please pray for us all and this country.

I love you all.

Semper Fidelis

Shaun
God bless brother! Skol!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

When Assange dropped the Clinton campaign emails, that should have been the nail in the coffin for the DNC.

Yet the Dems were able to avoid having to answer for the fact that the elite families of the DNC, were having “spirit cooking” dinners with satanic witch, Marina Abramović.

If Donald Trump hung out with a satanic cannibal witch lady, that smeared pig blood, feces, semen, and breast milk, in creepy messages all over the walls… the world would stop.

But when the Clintons/Podestas do it… it’s no big deal, and if you talk about it, you’re a Russian propagandist/QAnon conspiracy theorist.

They shut Assange down for a reason. He knows their deepest and darkest of secrets.

9Mounties07

Elite
Brothers & sister. I have a request. Asking for prayers for me and my family this week.

Most know my story here. My service record and so forth. I’ve also tried to end my life once. I shunned God numerous times and chased many wild initiatives. In 2022 I divorced the ex after 20 + years of god awful heartache. Someone that didn’t sleep with me for nearly 2 years due to my snoring and PTSD.

Fast forward now.

I have achieved a mental state never before seen or anticipated. My faith with God and the woman I have betrothed has given me a new purpose in life. I have rekindled fractured relationships with parents that couldn’t stand my ex. They absolutely love my fiancé and I cannot be happier.

All that being said. Please pray for me and my future wife. Please pray for my family and ultimately please pray for us all and this country.

I love you all.

Semper Fidelis

Shaun
Heck yea brother

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨 Breaking News

Well you all know what this means right?

Do you know how many on Capitol Hill loath this news?

It was reported that he left Belmarsh maximum security prison on this morning. London granted his bail.

Many campaigns were started in his name that went from grassroots all the way to the UN.

So now what?

Well we are going to see some bodies hit the floor. Remember when he stated that 98% of Washington DC is corrupt?

Guess how many have Israeli dual citizenship? 89%.

So you know for certain that many have a lot to worry about.

Look at all the events happening in the last 24 hrs. We are truly on the edge of a paradigm shift.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

🚨 Breaking News

It was reported that he left Belmarsh maximum security prison on this morning. London granted his bail.

Many campaigns were started in his name that went from grassroots all the way to the UN.

So now what?

Well we are going to see some bodies hit the floor. Remember when he stated that 98% of Washington DC is corrupt?

Look at all the events happening in the last 24 hrs. We are truly on the edge of a paradigm shift.

He never would have received the plea deal without signing an NDA. And even then he’s a dead man. This dude lives in lala land

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

🚨 Breaking News

So now what?

Hope so. But how does asainge being free result in that? He got more to release? This also sounds like something that was put into motion when Trump was in office. These things take time.

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
What happened to American Women?

The LARGEST difference between Colombia and the US is WEIGHT.

I guess when you live here you know they're fat, but you just get used to it.

But when I come back it smacks you right up side the head.

No Homo but same goes for men.

We must be the fattest fucking country on the planet.

Here I'd say 70-75% of people are fat or morbidly obese.

Down there maybe 10% are fats and rarely see obese.

MAGA Make America Good-Looking Again
Keto

Cut carbs and sugar

Simple

Works

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Thursday is going to be a huge struggle for me. Day before I get married and we’re having a large cookout at the house. No TV’s will be on and will have to tape it and throw shit against the wall later that evening.
Congrats!!! We’ve got this. You have an amazing day and don’t worry about this for your amazing weekend. The fight will still be here for your and your bride to fight together and with us.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Fast forward now.

I love you all.

Semper Fidelis

Shaun
Semper Fi and Semper Fortis brother. God Bless

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Newsweek

Biden Stung by Student Loan Legal Loss Days Before Taking Effect​

Story by Aila Slisco
• 1h • 2 min read

President Joe Biden is pictured at the White House in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 2024. Biden's Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan was blocked by two court decisions siding with Republican-led states on Monday.

President Joe Biden is pictured at the White House in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 2024. Biden's Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan was blocked by two court decisions siding with Republican-led states on Monday.© Kevin Dietsch
ARepublican-led effort to block one of President Joe Biden's student loan debt relief programs in court has succeeded just days before it was set to go into effect.

Decisions by U.S. District Judges John Ross in Missouri and Daniel Crabtree in Kansas, both appointees of former President Barack Obama, on Monday sided with GOP state attorneys general in thwarting Biden's Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan, according to Reuters.

The SAVE plan, which was set to go into effect on July 1, was initially announced by Biden in 2022 alongside a since-canceled larger plan that would have erased up to $20,000 in student loan debt for tens of millions of borrowers.

The smaller plan would have offered decreased no-interest monthly payments for borrowers, bringing the amount down to $0 for those with very low income, while also providing early forgiveness for some low-balance borrowers.

"Under the SAVE plan, borrowers whose original principal balances were $12,000 or less will receive forgiveness after 120 payments (the equivalent of 10 years in repayment)," the White House explained in a statement in August.

While the U.S. Supreme Court's conservative majority struck down the larger debt forgiveness plan last year following a lawsuit by Republican-led states, the SAVE plan had been untouched until this year. Republican states filed suit to block it in March.

Republican Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey celebrated the decision in Missouri on Monday, calling it a "huge win of the Constitution" in a post to X, formerly Twitter.

"The Court has granted our motion to BLOCK Joe Biden's illegal student loan plan," Bailey wrote. "Congress never gave Biden the authority to saddle working Americans with half-a-trillion dollars in other people's debt. A huge win for the Constitution."

South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson, also a Republican, had similar thoughts on X, hailing Monday as "a huge win for South Carolina as a judge ruled with us in the fight against the Biden Administration's illegal student loan forgiveness!"

Newsweek reached out for comment to the White House via email on Monday night.

In statements emailed to Newsweek on Monday, leaders of nonprofit organization Student Borrower Protection Center (SBPC) denounced the decisions as "shocking" and called for U.S. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona to indefinitely shutter the student loan repayment system to avert "chaos."

SBPC Executive Director Mike Pierce said that "two different gangs of right-wing Attorneys General" had created "a recipe for chaos across the student loan system," before urging Cardona to "look past this partisan lawfare and protect borrowers" by "shutting the student loan system down until borrowers have access to the rights they were promised under the law."

"Today's shocking decision has halted critical access to President Biden's most affordable repayment plan and denied critical relief to borrowers struggling in repayment for more than a decade," SBPC Deputy Executive Director Persis Yu said.

"Make no mistake, this lawsuit is a shameful political maneuver designed to hurt President Biden at all costs, and borrowers are merely collateral damage," Yu added.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

🚨 Breaking News

So now what?

They let him go because some 🌊 👁 A assassin will take him out in Australia and they'll call it a tragic accident.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Newsweek

Biden Stung by Student Loan Legal Loss Days Before Taking Effect​

Story by Aila Slisco
• 1h • 2 min read

President Joe Biden is pictured at the White House in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 2024. Biden's Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan was blocked by two court decisions siding with Republican-led states on Monday.'s Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan was blocked by two court decisions siding with Republican-led states on Monday.

President Joe Biden is pictured at the White House in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 2024. Biden's Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan was blocked by two court decisions siding with Republican-led states on Monday.© Kevin Dietsch
ARepublican-led effort to block one of President Joe Biden's student loan debt relief programs in court has succeeded just days before it was set to go into effect.

Decisions by U.S. District Judges John Ross in Missouri and Daniel Crabtree in Kansas, both appointees of former President Barack Obama, on Monday sided with GOP state attorneys general in thwarting Biden's Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan, according to Reuters.

The SAVE plan, which was set to go into effect on July 1, was initially announced by Biden in 2022 alongside a since-canceled larger plan that would have erased up to $20,000 in student loan debt for tens of millions of borrowers.

The smaller plan would have offered decreased no-interest monthly payments for borrowers, bringing the amount down to $0 for those with very low income, while also providing early forgiveness for some low-balance borrowers.

"Under the SAVE plan, borrowers whose original principal balances were $12,000 or less will receive forgiveness after 120 payments (the equivalent of 10 years in repayment)," the White House explained in a statement in August.

While the U.S. Supreme Court's conservative majority struck down the larger debt forgiveness plan last year following a lawsuit by Republican-led states, the SAVE plan had been untouched until this year. Republican states filed suit to block it in March.

Republican Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey celebrated the decision in Missouri on Monday, calling it a "huge win of the Constitution" in a post to X, formerly Twitter.

"The Court has granted our motion to BLOCK Joe Biden's illegal student loan plan," Bailey wrote. "Congress never gave Biden the authority to saddle working Americans with half-a-trillion dollars in other people's debt. A huge win for the Constitution."

South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson, also a Republican, had similar thoughts on X, hailing Monday as "a huge win for South Carolina as a judge ruled with us in the fight against the Biden Administration's illegal student loan forgiveness!"

Newsweek reached out for comment to the White House via email on Monday night.

In statements emailed to Newsweek on Monday, leaders of nonprofit organization Student Borrower Protection Center (SBPC) denounced the decisions as "shocking" and called for U.S. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona to indefinitely shutter the student loan repayment system to avert "chaos."

SBPC Executive Director Mike Pierce said that "two different gangs of right-wing Attorneys General" had created "a recipe for chaos across the student loan system," before urging Cardona to "look past this partisan lawfare and protect borrowers" by "shutting the student loan system down until borrowers have access to the rights they were promised under the law."

"Today's shocking decision has halted critical access to President Biden's most affordable repayment plan and denied critical relief to borrowers struggling in repayment for more than a decade," SBPC Deputy Executive Director Persis Yu said.

"Make no mistake, this lawsuit is a shameful political maneuver designed to hurt President Biden at all costs, and borrowers are merely collateral damage," Yu added.
I feel I speak for all that paid cash for their children’s tuition. These bums can go fuck themselves.

Goldhedge

Legendary
A FEW THOUGHTS

I took my suit to the cleaners, who wanted to charge me $40, so I gave it to the charity shop next door. They cleaned and pressed it and put it in the window. I bought it back for$15.

My wife and I decided to never go to bed angry. We've been awake since Tuesday.

Someone just gave me half a peace sign. Weird.

Growing up, we knew Dad had had enough when we heard the recliner slam down. Kids these days will never know that fear.

My wife said: "That's the 4th time you've gone back for dessert!
Doesn't it embarrass you?" I said: "No, I keep telling them it's for you."

When I was in elementary school we learned about a shape called a rhombus and that was the last time I ever heard about that shape.

Being old is when you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go too.

I now know how it will all end for me, one of my kids will unplug my life support to charge their phone.

At a wedding reception, someone yelled: "All married people please stand next to the one person that has made your life worth living." The bartender was almost crushed to death.

I want someone I can share my entire life with who will leave me alone most of the time.

Yesterday I bought a world map, gave my wife a dart, and said, "Throw this and wherever it lands, I will take you on vacation." We're spending 3 weeks behind the fridge.

As I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I remind myself that you can't always trust Google Maps.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^so much for top secret^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

In other words, "shutting the student loan system down" until they can conjure up another scheme to force payments on those who have already paid their's off.

SBPC Deputy Executive Director Persis Yu said. Where do they find people with names like this? I'm guessing she/he/it/they/them has pink hair and a nose ring...and steals bags in airports.

Top Bottom