Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
who would you trust from the right that would be acceptable. Gutfeld? Carlson? The other side would cheese out
Just mention anyone with FoxNews (notwithstanding the left turn they made in 2020) or Breithbart, or conservative organization and apoplexy would breakout in Socialibdem circles. Gutfeld or Carlson would send them all into v-fib.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Thots on Trump's VP pick? I'm thinking someone no one is talking about. Devin Nunes is my first pick. Sarah Huckabee? Mike Huckabee? Trump said it has to be someone who can actually run the country.
Can only be

didnt-you-get-the-memo-morgan-freeman.gif

He's done it in the past

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I just don’t see either of the Huckabees, Nunes wouldn’t be my pick. I’m thinking JD Vance.
JD is solid but what Nunes offers is a lot more experience with the inner workings of the corrupt swamp, people, connections, committees etc. plus he’s from CA. That said, CA is so badly rigged that probably won’t matter, unfortunately.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Brothers & sister. I have a request. Asking for prayers for me and my family this week.

Most know my story here. My service record and so forth. I’ve also tried to end my life once. I shunned God numerous times and chased many wild initiatives. In 2022 I divorced the ex after 20 + years of god awful heartache. Someone that didn’t sleep with me for nearly 2 years due to my snoring and PTSD.

Fast forward now.

I have achieved a mental state never before seen or anticipated. My faith with God and the woman I have betrothed has given me a new purpose in life. I have rekindled fractured relationships with parents that couldn’t stand my ex. They absolutely love my fiancé and I cannot be happier.

All that being said. Please pray for me and my future wife. Please pray for my family and ultimately please pray for us all and this country.

I love you all.

Semper Fidelis

Shaun

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Brothers & sister. I have a request. Asking for prayers for me and my family this week.

Most know my story here. My service record and so forth. I’ve also tried to end my life once. I shunned God numerous times and chased many wild initiatives. In 2022 I divorced the ex after 20 + years of god awful heartache. Someone that didn’t sleep with me for nearly 2 years due to my snoring and PTSD.

Fast forward now.

I have achieved a mental state never before seen or anticipated. My faith with God and the woman I have betrothed has given me a new purpose in life. I have rekindled fractured relationships with parents that couldn’t stand my ex. They absolutely love my fiancé and I cannot be happier.

All that being said. Please pray for me and my future wife. Please pray for my family and ultimately please pray for us all and this country.

I love you all.

Semper Fidelis

Shaun
Done! Thanks for sharing and for winning! God Bless You.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

Fast forward now.

I love you all.

Semper Fidelis

Shaun
In addition to the above, I'm praying u will toss out you allegiance to that God Awful USCjr and choose a real team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom