Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Weird. Just checked my field notes and ole Kirbs is 0-5 against Bama and Sark After Dark is 1-0 against Bama. I think everyone in the country outside of Athens knows who is about to run train on the SEC now that Nick is gone. Horns by 21+ over UGA in Austin this season. It won't be pretty, and the baton will officially be passed.
Kirby is 1-5 against Bama, and that's only because Saban was in his head. He doesn't fear any other coach, as you will soon find out.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Weird. Just checked my field notes and ole Kirbs is 0-5 against Bama and Sark After Dark is 1-0 against Bama. I think everyone in the country outside of Athens knows who is about to run train on the SEC now that Nick is gone. Horns by 21+ over UGA in Austin this season. It won't be pretty, and the baton will officially be passed.
JFC this is legendary retardation

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
436199340_10230123019352802_5141453309259699641_n.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Update on the American Airlines lawyers blaming the 9 year old kid for being filmed while in the bathroom.
AA has fired their legal team. The iPhone camera was placed under the lid of the toilet seat by a pedophile flight attendant who videotaped prepubescent children. The camera was taped to the lid using stickers only available to AA personnel. The 9 yer old child took a picture of the camera on her cellphone and showed her parents. The authorities found numerous videos in the possession of the pedophile flight attendant. It's going to cost American millions.

--per The Dallas Morning News.

https://apnews.com/article/american...idden-camera-94111ea4cc430fe5cfccbab9e6a5f4e2

Top Bottom