Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
If only people knew at the time that Ike was letting Dulles run unchecked with the new CIA
True but the CIA was a lot more effective back then. Look at all the assassinations and coups the CIA did in the 50's. Britain managed their empire through colonies, we the American empire managed our world empire through the State Department and when governments became a problem we just killed the leaders and installed new ones.

Check out how many "covert" actions we took in the 50's and 60's.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
If only people knew at the time that Ike was letting Dulles run unchecked with the new CIA
Gonna have to call bullshit on that list for Trumps rating. Up until now, Carter was the most hated president of recent times. So many failures at once. Bad economy, high inflation, attempts to ration gas, hostages in Iran. Just a weak, horrible president that no one liked. In retrospect Obama was just as bad in setting us up for this cultural Marxist revolution, but there are still people that are clueless about his evil impact.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Rip City^^

^^usual suspects^^

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
True but the CIA was a lot more effective back then. Look at all the assassinations and coups the CIA did in the 50's. Britain managed their empire through colonies, we the American empire managed our world empire through the State Department and when governments became a problem we just killed the leaders and installed new ones.

Check out how many "covert" actions we took in the 50's and 60's.

The Author goes into this history on after WW2 the US became a super power and realized they couldn’t colonize like the British and did so instead as you pointed out.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

The Author goes into this history on after WW2 the US became a super power and realized they couldn’t colonize like the British and did so instead as you pointed out.
FDR's government had many stupid economic ideas but they did conquerer the world. Now can we say the people that filled those positions in government were diverse? No we cannot. I think a lot of people forget how much America used to have Spartan quality to it in the past.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I hate to break it to you, but the SEC belongs to Kirby now that Saban is gone. The king is dead, long live the king!

Weird. Just checked my field notes and ole Kirbs is 0-5 against Bama and Sark After Dark is 1-0 against Bama. I think everyone in the country outside of Athens knows who is about to run train on the SEC now that Nick is gone. Horns by 21+ over UGA in Austin this season. It won't be pretty, and the baton will officially be passed.

Top Bottom