Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I was at my parents the other day and a story came on TV that said Dolar General was closing half their stores... When Dollar store is going out of business in a bad economy you know it's gotten real bad.

According to Bidenomics they are going out of business because everyone is making so much money we don't need to shop at low end stores anymore.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Sort of like Hamas did to 1,000 men, women and children on Oct 7, only they tortured those men, women and children before killing them.

No offense but how can you be ITT and not see this was Israel's "9/11" FALSE FLAG?

Mossad and CIA have no idea about it - they just causally drive over the most secure border in the world and there is no military or border guards to stop them.

You don't commit genocide ever.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
9/11 was a false flag but real people died.

10/7 was a false flag but real people died.

The Christians being slaughtered in Gaza is the real genocide.
No offense but how can you be ITT and not see this was Israel's "9/11" FALSE FLAG?

Mossad and CIA have no idea about it - they just causally drive over the most secure border in the world and there is no military or border guards to stop them.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The normies are being reeled in slowly but surely. I told you all that this is the most critical aspect of this op-. Remember you would only find info like this in the "conspiracy corners of the web. Now it's mainstream.

There is no turning back from this point.

Did you all notice how she mentioned she worked in a department akin to Q' in the James Bond films?

Drip. Drip. Drip. 😎

The companies the CIA uses to create these realistic silicone face mask are not known to the public. These companies conceal their identity for a number of reasons.

One possible reason is to avoid attracting unwanted attention from the press and the public.

Another reason is to protect their employees' safety, as their job involves working with highly sensitive materials and information.

Additionally, they typically rely on NDAs and covert operations agreements to maintain confidentiality. They also use shell companies to ensure that their business activities are not easily traced back to them.

You can imagine given the espionage involving infiltration, witness protection, military ops, etc. Not to mention the risk that comes with using these in foreign territory.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I was never interested in UFO/Aliens until one of Tucker Carlson’s interviews on UFOs where he said It’s so dark that he haven’t even told his wife. I understand why he feels that way after digging on this subject. I now believe UFOs and Aliens are Real, but they are Fallen Angels, NOT from outer space...

I have attempted many times to posts about Fallen Angels here on earth, but I was never able to articulate it well enough where I think people could understand what I am wanting to convey. That is until I came across this video of Father Chad Ripperger, a renowned Catholic priest and exorcist who explains it all very well. Here is just a clip, but very powerful that helps us understand that the War we are fighting is a Spiritual War of Good vs Evil. To know and understand the levels of Spiritual Warfare you must know enough about the subject. Same as your faith, you must know your faith well enough to not get tempted.

We see that many heads of church, politicians, celebrities/musicians, etc. are into satanism, these people invite evil into their lives and it’s clear by their Agenda. The WEF 2030 Agenda aka Satan’s Agenda where the Globalist Elites wants to usher in the NWO with the help of Head of States that they’ve installed around the world. There may not be many things we can do to combat Satan, but one thing everyone can do is Vote Out Satan’s Agenda!

I’ve been saying for quite sometime now that all the corruptions we are seeing leads back to Child Sex Trafficking because it’s their funding mechanism, but it’s also them sacrificing children for Molech. Now more are aware of Child Sex Trafficking/Sacrifice because of Jeffrey Epstein and P Diddy, etc. but that is just the tip of the iceberg.

We need to thank people like Katt Williams, John Paul Rice, Mel Gibson, etc. who spoke out when it wasn’t popular and Hollywood and the media had people believing that they were crazy. They luckily survived, but many others weren’t so lucky like Isaac Kappy, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Avicci, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, Ines Zorreguieta, Natacha Jaitt, Sabrina Bittencourt, Paul Walker, Anne Heche, Andrew Breitbart, Seth Rich, Nancy Schaefer, Michael Hastings, Ted Gunderson, Robert David Steele and many more died trying to expose this evil. We can NOT let them die in vain and is why people should NOT look up or listen to people like Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey, The Rock, Jay Z, Beyoncé, John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and this list is very long… These are the demon that has infiltrated in the music/movie industry and is fighting against Trump.

Listen👇 where Father Ripperger explains under Satan there are 5 General that execute his plans:
◦The first General is Baal who is the demon of impurity and his principal function is to get cultures to succumb to impurity primarily through fornication. This spiritual adversary aims to distort and pervert the gift of human sexuality, leading individuals away from the divine order intended by God. Baal lays the groundwork for the free love movement where men will start to want to sleep with men and women with women this includes the normalizing of deviant sexual behavior. (Now you see where Baal-lenciaga was derived from)
◦The second General is Asmodeus is the demon of homosexuality in men.
◦The third General is Leviathan is the demon of homosexuality in men, but of the masculine kind.
◦The fourth General is Lilith is the demon of female homosexuality.
◦The fifth General is Baphomet is the demon of child sacrifice/abortion.

All of what he says here makes sense on why they are pushing homosexuality in every culture. Also, look no further than the Bible to understand what is in store for us if we don’t fight against their agenda. If you pay attention, all the WEF agenda that are being pushed for ie. food shortages which is Famine are all part of their end game.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

How Corrupt Is US Government?

Congressman Tim Burchett Says If Anyone Were To Leak Where The Money Goes When The Pentagon Fails Their Audits, They’d Be Murdered

“Pentagon that has billions of dollars that they hide, we don't ask for any accounting of. They never pass an audit in the history of audits. I've often said the only way we're really going to get to the bottom of this is somebody's going to walk out of one of these labs with this information and puts it out on the internet before they commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head five times.”

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Trump Statement at the Stormy Daniels “Hush Money” Hoax Trial - 5.6.2024

“Are you listening Israel… I hope you’re listening Israel…”. Stood out to me… 🤔

• they’ve taken away my constitutional rights and I’m not allowed to talk about the judge who’s totally conflicted
—— can someone remind me why the judge is conflicted?
• This is a Fake Trial… they have no case.
• The whole world is watching. They have no case. They know it.
• Columbia University just canceled their commencement because of Protesters
—— the protestors are backed by Bidens Donors…. “I hope you’re listening Israel. Are you listening Israel? .. Interesting 🤔

“It’s not fair, but we will fight!”

Thank you Mr. President!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Spring planting season, face planting

1715088158556.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

and the Dems spokesperson
tropicalnorseman-hoberg.gif

\^^sums up what Dems think of people of color^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

Goddamn, that was good
1715090354438.png

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif
Big fan of new spokesperson

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Spring planting season, face planting

View attachment 216211

Guarantees from Johnson are no better than used toilet paper flushed down the toilet. He's shown his hand.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Isn't Maine a gun-free zone?

Top Bottom