Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
She was just on PBD podcast and Joe Rogan too. She still talks like a politician thinking her words out but she's spot on a few issues especially never ending war and elites stealing us blind.
She is making the rounds! I still dont trust her. But will be happy if wrong. Who knows anymore? There is one truth. God is great! The rest is up for debate. Skol

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I was at my parents the other day and a story came on TV that said Dolar General was closing half their stores... When Dollar store is going out of business in a bad economy you know it's gotten real bad.
Locally the Dollar Generals don't sell stuff for a dollar. Neither does DollarTree - $1.25. Around here the Dollar General's have been adding a donation to the bills without telling people who use debit/credit cards. That's why I always pay cash at those type stores. In fact, I am paying cash at many places and it pisses some people off. I won't go to any sporting events or any place else that sells tickets digitally via text/cell phones. I want an actual ticket. Ergo, I am not going to many games which saves me a lot of money.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The question here is why the Fuck she was not arrested, only fired.

"She printed 64,000 ballots in the back conference room of City Hall, Room 501, for the Nov 3rd 2020 election. She had city employees and others (CTCL) fill some of those out on the 4th, 6th and other floors of city hall. Then kicked out observers around 10-10:30pm on Nov 3rd. Then brought in large amounts of ballots at 1:15am on Nov 4th. All illegal, unconstitutional - number one way however the liberals stole the Presidential election in 2020."

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Ole Miss Student Kicked Out of Fraternity Over Racist Gestures at Protester​

Time
KOH EWE
May 6, 2024 at 10:04 AM
7be919b293eb2b867fb5b49577e9ea9b

Video footage of a student making racist gestures, seemingly imitating a monkey, toward a Black woman who was part of a scheduled pro-Palestinian protest at the University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss, went viral last week, and on Sunday a fraternity announced that it had removed one member from its chapter at the school over the incident.
The Phi Delta Theta General Headquarters said in a statement that it was aware of the widely shared Ole Miss video and that “the racist actions in the video were those of an individual and are antithetical to the values of Phi Delta Theta and the Mississippi Alpha chapter. The responsible individual was removed from membership on Friday, May 3.”
The individual was not named, and the school has also announced a student conduct investigation into one unnamed student.
The university chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) identified the student making the monkey gestures as James “JP” Staples from the Phi Delta Theta fraternity in an Instagram post on Saturday that called for the expulsion of Staples as well as two other students—Connor Moore and Rouse Davis Boyce, both from the Kappa Alpha Order fraternity—that it said were “the primary perpetrators of racist remarks and actions that constitute derogatory and offensive behavior.”
In recent weeks, pro-Palestinian protests have spread across U.S. campuses, met with arrests and counterprotests. At Ole Miss, about 30 pro-Palestinian protesters took part in what Gov. Tate Reeves described as a “scheduled” protest, while hundreds of onlookers and counterprotesters taunted them and sang the Star-Spangled Banner to drown out the protesters’ chants.
One protester, identified by the Mississippi Free Press as graduate student Jaylin Smith, was singled out for abuse by counterprotesters, who mocked her weight and lobbed racial abuse at her.
Videos of the confrontation at Ole Miss drew reactions from lawmakers who have been vocal in their opposition to pro-Palestinian protests breaking out across American campuses. Republican Rep. Mike Collins appeared to praise the counterprotesters in a post on X that described the viral video as “Ole Miss taking care of business.” Meanwhile, Reeves, also a Republican, shared a separate video of the protesters and counterprotesters on campus, saying that it “warms my heart.”

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Ole Miss Student Kicked Out of Fraternity Over Racist Gestures at Protester​

Time
KOH EWE
May 6, 2024 at 10:04 AM
7be919b293eb2b867fb5b49577e9ea9b

Video footage of a student making racist gestures, seemingly imitating a monkey, toward a Black woman who was part of a scheduled pro-Palestinian protest at the University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss, went viral last week, and on Sunday a fraternity announced that it had removed one member from its chapter at the school over the incident.
The Phi Delta Theta General Headquarters said in a statement that it was aware of the widely shared Ole Miss video and that “the racist actions in the video were those of an individual and are antithetical to the values of Phi Delta Theta and the Mississippi Alpha chapter. The responsible individual was removed from membership on Friday, May 3.”
The individual was not named, and the school has also announced a student conduct investigation into one unnamed student.
The university chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) identified the student making the monkey gestures as James “JP” Staples from the Phi Delta Theta fraternity in an Instagram post on Saturday that called for the expulsion of Staples as well as two other students—Connor Moore and Rouse Davis Boyce, both from the Kappa Alpha Order fraternity—that it said were “the primary perpetrators of racist remarks and actions that constitute derogatory and offensive behavior.”
In recent weeks, pro-Palestinian protests have spread across U.S. campuses, met with arrests and counterprotests. At Ole Miss, about 30 pro-Palestinian protesters took part in what Gov. Tate Reeves described as a “scheduled” protest, while hundreds of onlookers and counterprotesters taunted them and sang the Star-Spangled Banner to drown out the protesters’ chants.
One protester, identified by the Mississippi Free Press as graduate student Jaylin Smith, was singled out for abuse by counterprotesters, who mocked her weight and lobbed racial abuse at her.
Videos of the confrontation at Ole Miss drew reactions from lawmakers who have been vocal in their opposition to pro-Palestinian protests breaking out across American campuses. Republican Rep. Mike Collins appeared to praise the counterprotesters in a post on X that described the viral video as “Ole Miss taking care of business.” Meanwhile, Reeves, also a Republican, shared a separate video of the protesters and counterprotesters on campus, saying that it “warms my heart.”

Stupid of him, although I wonder if they will treat the hamas supporters the same for their "hate speech."

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The question here is why the Fuck she was not arrested, only fired.

"She printed 64,000 ballots in the back conference room of City Hall, Room 501, for the Nov 3rd 2020 election. She had city employees and others (CTCL) fill some of those out on the 4th, 6th and other floors of city hall. Then kicked out observers around 10-10:30pm on Nov 3rd. Then brought in large amounts of ballots at 1:15am on Nov 4th. All illegal, unconstitutional - number one way however the liberals stole the Presidential election in 2020."

Claire...

1fd47ed0-3229-4785-9068-07eaa007eeb7_text.gif

Top Bottom