Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
5fdb5b535a8b1e1f103826249a8b67aa5b441abb_high.webp

76541353c5660ccc7c26cb89e4948c25

Pears don't look like that where I'm from.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
meanwhile--California wasted $24 BILLION on the state’s homeless crisis after audit revealed no one knows where the money went. To add insult to injury, homelessness increased by 50%

Bidenflation has drained savings accounts and retirement plans:
⬆️ Gasoline +47.8%
⬆️ Groceries +21.1%
⬆️ Restaurant checks +21.4%
⬆️ Rent +20.9%
⬆️ Electricity +28.3%
⬆️ Used cars +20.9%
⬆️ Air fare +32.7%
⬇️ Average weekly earnings down 3.9%

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

McGhee was suspended for three days after doing an assignment in English class.The teacher told the class to say a sentence with the word "alien" in it. McGhee reportedly said: "Like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?"The school determined the phrase was "offensive and disrespectful" to Hispanic students."I didn’t make a statement directed towards anyone; I asked a question," McGhee shot back."I wasn’t speaking of Hispanics because everyone from other countries needs green cards, and the term 'illegal alien' is an actual term that I hear on the news and can find in the dictionary."His mother is now concerned that he won't be able to get into college."He is devastated and concerned that the racism label on his school record will harm his future goal of receiving a track scholarship," she said.

Mom would get it..............
File suit. The school will back down quickly especially if they name the Principal individually. Make the people issuing these edicts feel the financial pain as well.

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom