Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
95f873ac-f417-41d7-81e7-0a1360525a70_text.gif
That is their net worth.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Her eyes are really close together. Statistically proven to cheat, just like women with pear shaped breasts are statistically more likely to fuck you in a one night stand. Science! 🧬

Please provide examples of "pear shaped breasts". I can't quite picture it and I've seen my fair share of women's breasts over the years.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

McGhee was suspended for three days after doing an assignment in English class.The teacher told the class to say a sentence with the word "alien" in it. McGhee reportedly said: "Like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?"The school determined the phrase was "offensive and disrespectful" to Hispanic students."I didn’t make a statement directed towards anyone; I asked a question," McGhee shot back."I wasn’t speaking of Hispanics because everyone from other countries needs green cards, and the term 'illegal alien' is an actual term that I hear on the news and can find in the dictionary."His mother is now concerned that he won't be able to get into college."He is devastated and concerned that the racism label on his school record will harm his future goal of receiving a track scholarship," she said.

Mom would get it..............

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

McGhee was suspended for three days after doing an assignment in English class.The teacher told the class to say a sentence with the word "alien" in it. McGhee reportedly said: "Like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?"The school determined the phrase was "offensive and disrespectful" to Hispanic students."I didn’t make a statement directed towards anyone; I asked a question," McGhee shot back."I wasn’t speaking of Hispanics because everyone from other countries needs green cards, and the term 'illegal alien' is an actual term that I hear on the news and can find in the dictionary."His mother is now concerned that he won't be able to get into college."He is devastated and concerned that the racism label on his school record will harm his future goal of receiving a track scholarship," she said.

Mom would get it..............
Sue the fuck out of em. That's how you put an end to this bullshit

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder

WARNING: Extremely disturbing and difficult to watch.A video recently surfaced of a young wheelchair-bound girl being violently attacked in what appears to be a school bathroom. Other kids just stood by recording and laughing.This needs to be investigated ASAP and these assailants need to be brought to justice!
@FBI
Where is that fvcking meteor?

Top Bottom