Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Should look into concrete colored paint.
No. Good young men should step up and clean his sidewalk. Then the DA or whoever is fucking with this man should be tarred and feathered.. letting mahda fukin looters, arsonists, criminals and rapers free but fucking with this guy over someone vandalizing something in his vicinity.

I’d be more pissed if I didn’t suspect this guy probably voted left for the last 84 years.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

They all look like they need to be playing rugby.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
The View needs Ronna to be the new Jessica Tarlov punching bag for the show.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
No. Good young men should step up and clean his sidewalk. Then the DA or whoever is fucking with this man should be tarred and feathered.. letting mahda fukin looters, arsonists, criminals and rapers free but fucking with this guy over someone vandalizing something in his vicinity.

I’d be more pissed if I didn’t suspect this guy probably voted left for the last 84 years.
Elections have consequences. Smart move by the local Republicans would be to go there and clean it up. Good photo op.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Why would government pay for an insured damage claim????…bingo…no investigation! Your tax dollars at work paying for damages vessel owner’s insurer should pay, and we’ll never find out who did this.

Mayor of London candidate, Shyam Batra, on 15 minute cities: "You won't be able to drive a petrol or diesel car anymore... If you want food, you will get a calorie controlled system sent to you by text, saying this is what you can eat today... If you violate any of these things, they will freeze your bank account."
Good luck UK

1711636813227.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^wonder if he gets time served :rolleyes: ;)^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^moron, just a freaking moron^^

Goldhedge

Legendary

Goldhedge

Legendary

America, Your Government HATES YOU, They’re Attempting To Grant IMMUNITY To Pesticide Companies ☣️

“I just came out of this subcommittee hearing on HSB 737, which would give pesticide companies immunity for citizens trying to file lawsuits against them for damages.”

“This bill just passed the subcommittee, and it will take away farmers' rights to pursue legal action after damages are caused to their families and themselves.”

“The basic argument presented by Bayer and other chemical companies is that the law lawsuits that are being brought up by them about the damages caused by their products is going to put them out of business.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom