Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Dude. trump slammed "rocket man" after the talks broke down. He constantly talked about moving production back to US from China and imposing tariffs. There are things you can attack Trump on that we all agree with but your angle is very low rent. Are you honestly arguing Trump is putting China and NK ahead of the US? LOL.
No he never argued that. That’s something you just made up.

Another data point.

The DeSantis team doesn't understand difference between a meme and intentional deception.

Clearly they are Democrats.
Are you going to show us some of the examples you were talking about earlier with desantis saying one thing publicly and then doing a 180 in private talks?
I’m really interested to read these things.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Dude. trump slammed "rocket man" after the talks broke down. He constantly talked about moving production back to US from China and imposing tariffs. There are things you can attack Trump on that we all agree with but your angle is very low rent. Are you honestly arguing Trump is putting China and NK ahead of the US? LOL.

No, didn't argue that. You Trumpers can only argue against strawmen.

Every time that fool praises Xi or KJU he makes a mockery of the people who live under their thumbs, hundreds of millions little more than slaves.

Every time that fool praises Xi or KJU he makes a mockery of the people who live under their thumbs, hundreds of millions little more than slaves.
They refuse to acknowledge trump has called multiple leaders who enslave, starve, and kill their own citizens “great” or “nice”.

They are literal fucking retards.

And not a single one will acknowledge or refute any of it.

And @hmt5000 definitely won’t acknowledge that he completely made up the part about saying you think trump was putting other nations in front of the US.

I honestly have no idea how he even came up with that shit, but nothing surprises me with some of the mongoloids in this thread.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My Medellin Bro

Tellin Gay-Disney to Fuck-Off

A big part of that is money. Disney hasn't been paying their actors and writer what was agreed upon for years. Several talents have filed suit against Disney but Disney is lawyered to hell.

Disney was running like a separate fiefdom for years... and Reedy Creek was supposed to be a separate entity. So if you hear anyone says that Ron acted against Disney and Iger say that Disney was Reedy Creek.... that is them admitting they were not being honest participants in the agreement.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Holy shit dude.... You really think Trump is pumping up Un? What the actual fuck?

Are you really not realizing the difference between him trying to work with NK to get rid of nukes and being a biden/bush type of politician that just takes a position to enrich themselves?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Oddly... I am apparently an asshole. I took my bluehealer to the vet today to get his shots. Dude in front had a fucking poodle with a rainbow swirl on his back. I was keeping Joe back and all good... mostly because a dude across the room had of pit bull looking dog... but I digress.... The fucking poodle got loose and bit my dog in the face and Joe pinned him like a bitch. Dude said.... "your dog tried to violate my dog".... I told him "from the paint on his back he would have liked it". In my small town in KY I got dirty looks. I had one woman in the office tell my my dog was good and not to worry about it. The rest were acting like he was homophobe dog.

Oddly... I am apparently an asshole. I took my bluehealer to the vet today to get his shots. Dude in front had a fucking poodle with a rainbow swirl on his back. I was keeping Joe back and all good... mostly because a dude across the room had of pit bull looking dog... but I digress.... The fucking poodle got loose and bit my dog in the face and Joe pinned him like a bitch. Dude said.... "your dog tried to violate my dog".... I told him "from the paint on his back he would have liked it". In my small town in KY I got dirty looks. I had one woman in the office tell my my dog was good and not to worry about it. The rest were acting like he was homophobe dog.
Neat

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Holy shit dude.... You really think Trump is pumping up Un? What the actual fuck?

Are you really not realizing the difference between him trying to work with NK to get rid of nukes and being a biden/bush type of politician that just takes a position to enrich themselves?

Trump's not working with anyone to disarm or otherwise do anything with either NK or China any longer. Say we give him the benefit of the doubt that all of his praise of them in office was in his mind an attempt to manipulate them. He's not in power any longer. Hasn't stopped him from praising their dictators. He recently called Xi brilliant and handsome. Just more of that 4d chess, I guess.

Praising murderous communist dictators is not the sort of thing reasonable people do. We have a sanitized view of Xi because he pays off our gov't and media, but imagine praising Stalin or Mao, in any context. It's just as wierd and disturbing as telling people his daughter is a great "piece of ass".

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

😮🤣🤣🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Trump's not working with anyone to disarm or otherwise do anything with either NK or China any longer. Say we give him the benefit of the doubt that all of his praise of them in office was in his mind an attempt to manipulate them. He's not in power any longer. Hasn't stopped him from praising their dictators. He recently called Xi brilliant and handsome. Just more of that 4d chess, I guess.

Praising murderous communist dictators is not the sort of thing reasonable people do. We have a sanitized view of Xi because he pays off our gov't and media, but imagine praising Stalin or Mao, in any context. It's just as wierd and disturbing as telling people his daughter is a great "piece of ass".
OK bro. Lets start ww3 withNK and China. Woohoo. Lets do this thing. war war war!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
OK bro. Lets start ww3 withNK and China. Woohoo. Lets do this thing. war war war!

Your takes get more and more bizarre. Ignore my actual post and go straight to another strawman. There are more responses available to Trump, plently of middle ground between attempting to start a war and praising a guy who puts his opposition in concentration camps.

FYI, Trump's not in the White House. So if you believe his flattery is somehow meant to defuse Xi's ambitions or sate his bloodlust, it can't have much effect coming from a guy who isn't in power, and will never be in power again. Or maybe he really does think Xi is handsome, and just couldn't help himself. Sort of like he couldn't help himself when he was lamenting that he was Ivanka's father, because "what a beauty".

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Your takes get more and more bizarre. Ignore my actual post and go straight to another strawman. There are more responses available to Trump, plently of middle ground between attempting to start a war and praising a guy who puts his opposition in concentration camps.

FYI, Trump's not in the White House. So if you believe his flattery is somehow meant to defuse Xi's ambitions or sate his bloodlust, it can't have much effect coming from a guy who isn't in power, and will never be in power again. Or maybe he really does think Xi is handsome, and just couldn't help himself. Sort of like he couldn't help himself when he was lamenting that he was Ivanka's father, because "what a beauty".
Go the fuck away. No one likes you fucking retard.

You are no more of a Christian than Trump

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
OK. well then they just do generic college teams that look like the real thing like that nfl knock off game did in the early 2000's.
R.a59e9064e1627359cf409a748dfaf77b

Top Bottom