Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
FxOUu8xWIAgjcJg

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
sound advice

Matthew 7:1-3​

King James Version
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
It does not mean that we are not to call out sin. Why were we given a book that lays out all the boundaries if we are to go along as if anything goes? Not calling out sin and terrible behavior is exactly why we are where we are today...

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
I'll take "Things that didn't go as planned" for $700 Alex...

The World’s First Surviving Septuplets Are Grown Ups Now​

John Travis
This article was originally published on ParentMood

Pursuing Fertility Treatment​

Bobbi and Kenny McCaughey knew about the difficulties in conceiving Mikayla, and that’s why they decided to seek fertility treatment for their next child.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I'll take "Things that didn't go as planned" for $700 Alex...

The World’s First Surviving Septuplets Are Grown Ups Now​

John Travis
This article was originally published on ParentMood

Pursuing Fertility Treatment​

Bobbi and Kenny McCaughey knew about the difficulties in conceiving Mikayla, and that’s why they decided to seek fertility treatment for their next child.

jesus-christ-371-x-498-gif-nasokrjgf7qsflus.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Just finished reading Fast and Furious by Katie Pavlich about the Obama administration’s gun running into Mexico to the cartels that resulted in Brian Terry (CBP agent) being killed. Ho-LEE -fuk. Those MFers (Holder, Janet Napolitano, and a bunch of 3 letter organization agency officers should have been hanged for what they did. The lies and blatant cover ups are unreal. Good book to read.

They used the New York Times to set up the story line on weapons being used by cartels. The story line was guns are illegal in Mexico so the only way they get them is from the US.

It all backfired with ole dudes death. Look it up, The NY Times set up the plot as ordered by the Obama admin. Our government was feeding the cartels weapons. The plan was getting Americans to support gun bans.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Why is everything gay? Buckle up, we’re going down this gay rabbit hole.

The CEI— Corporate Equality Index— is a woke credit score, that judges companies based on how many woke issues they are pushing.

1. What is “woke”? A word co-oped from the black community by gender activists that was infected with Neo Marxism.

2. Who made up & gives the score? From my understanding, The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), sends lobbyists to companies and gives them a list of demands, and if they don’t comply with these demands, the woke investors put pressure on the boards, activists are mobilized, advertising campaigns are shut down, and anyone who continues to do business with the poorly scored company, will also be penalized.

3. And who is funding the HRC? Open Society Foundation.

4. Who runs Open Society Foundation? Uh oh. Definitely don’t google that. Essentially, if you don’t get a good score the Lizard God-King of the world doesn’t let your business exist. This fake score is everywhere and is controlling everyone and everything with threats and coercion This despotic rot is the result of a compromised country.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Obama's level of spending shocked our imagination and led to the Tea Party.

Then Trump blew out his spending levels (pre-covid)

Then they passed the covid bills, which took the size of weaponized gov't to biblical levels.

Then Biden built off THAT insane baseline, culminating with the green new deal.

This "deal" enshrines ALL of that, and in return, takes the debt ceiling off the table until mid 2025 (including extraordinary measures).

FxOPduvWAAI6zFD

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Many of you including @Viking @imprimis and others have passed along some great health tips.

Well I found one courtesy of one my best friends that told me about it.

First, serious question for everyone:

When was the last time your bare feet hit the ground - not the floor of your home, but the ground/earth?

Likely your answer was same as mine - couldn't remember.

Well "Earthing" or "Grounding" is a natural concept towards better health.

Easy too, get your feet outside on the ground, grass, beach, it doesn't matter for 15-30 minutes a day.

Tons of health benefits see here

"Eathing"

I just started 2 days ago - thus far I can say it is very relaxing and like mediation.

Enjoy Your Memorial Day Weekend!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
2. Who made up & gives the score? From my understanding, The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), sends lobbyists to companies and gives them a list of demands, and if they don’t comply with these demands, the woke investors put pressure on the boards, activists are mobilized, advertising campaigns are shut down, and anyone who continues to do business with the poorly scored company, will also be penalized.

Say "Hey Siri" are you a faggot or "Hey Siri" are you a tranny?

Listen to the answer you get.

Top Bottom