Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
Just finished reading Fast and Furious by Katie Pavlich about the Obama administration’s gun running into Mexico to the cartels that resulted in Brian Terry (CBP agent) being killed. Ho-LEE -fuk. Those MFers (Holder, Janet Napolitano, and a bunch of 3 letter organization agency officers should have been hanged for what they did. The lies and blatant cover ups are unreal. Good book to read.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Just finished reading Fast and Furious by Katie Pavlich about the Obama administration’s gun running into Mexico to the cartels that resulted in Brian Terry (CBP agent) being killed. Ho-LEE -fuk. Those MFers (Holder, Janet Napolitano, and a bunch of 3 letter organization agency officers should have been hanged for what they did. The lies and blatant cover ups are unreal. Good book to read.
Now imagine the shit we don’t know about that they did.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

More context on Disney hulu deal about to crash their lgbtQ+ world. Disney stock is down to 88.29 now. China is supposed to back Disney financially if they keep up the esg bullshit. So apparently that is where the carrot and stick for them fighting Ron so hard... China wants us to absorb this esg/dei bullshit and Ron pushed back so they are going to try to take him out.

I will add that the more I read up on this... I think Comcast ceo has a personal grudge against Iger and would love to shove a knife in his back if he could. If comcast can drive up the value of Hulu high enough they could damn near break Disney.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FuM6JxAaUAAUC4n

Top Bottom