Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
ba3e7097b39d8ab475d74f4a0ffc6b66.jpg

^^End of the World according to media, everyone blows out of town, no worries^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^wonder if Gates has been here^^

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

how in the world can only 63% of people think Russiagate was a political hit job.... That's astounding how dumb people are.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Poll numbers just tell the dems how many votes they’re going to have to manufacture.
Poll numbers are meant to legitimize the steal. If you hear for 6 months that it’s a 2 pt race and then the underdog wins by 11,000 votes amongst 5 states…

Makes everything sound like it went according to plan.

Now the real polls would be something like 70-30.. can’t really have retarded Brandon with 8 people individually standing inside a hula hoops win with no backing and behind by 40 pts.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Spoofing...

I was called by someone about a year ago. They were using a 972 area code (Dallas) and calling from San Angelo, TX (not a 972 area code). I answered and had a nice conversation starting with the area code and city difference. The caller said he was from Montreal, Canada, and was calling from his home (Canada lockdown nitwittery). He said his company's computer randomly selected a number and city to put on caller ID so as not to divulge the home phone of the home worker. Most people would ignore the incorrect caller ID stuff unless you lived in 972 area code (me) and it is not San Angelo - 300 miles to the west.

I've looked at my caller ID and seen my own phone number calling me before.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Not sure many leaders/politicians "handled covid perfectly". DJT nor Ron did, but that's with a lot of 20/20 hindsight. At the time both were doing what they could trying to balance the unknown & mountain of fear mongering/induced panic with reality.

No matter how you look at it, under the circumstances conservative governors for the most part handled things quite well after the first few months rolled out and the picture became clearer as did DJT.

None of it was perfect, some of it moronic at times, but neither of these guys needs to be arguing against each other on this issue as there's a case for both fvcking up on the issue at times and there's a case for both handling the issue reasonably well.

No matter what both were light years ahead of the leftists who induced the moronics & panics.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How much have the Chinese already mined out of that continent? South America a well. Yet. here we are as a country worrying about the environment and China is stockpiling gold from other continents.
Wouldn't surprise me to see the OBiden Admin allow the Chinese to slap liens on our own natural resources to secure the debt they own.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Conservatives Can Declare Victory in Bud Light Boycott: Market Value Down $15.7 Billion

Conservatives never take a battle to its end. They need to crush AB and BLight. Dems and woke companies will resurrect themselves if even a smidgen is left alive. They need to be obliterated.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

From that article:

One such lecturer, Michael Loadenthal, a Research Fellow at the University of Cincinnati and Antifa member, "explain[ed] in detail how to create dummy accounts of free speech social media platforms like Telegram, Gad and Rumble" to undermine conservative movements and act as instigators.

That's probably our boy @Cincinattus91

Top Bottom