Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I bet ESPN be upset the lady shit birds lost to lilly white Iowa. That racist coach can suck Viking schlong! skol! I bet @Rebarcock. Is fucking his hound dog he be so upset!
I AM IN A AIRPORT BAR OR I WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW, HAHAHA
Yeah, she acts like a gangster hood rat I always root for SEC teams but not tonight.
I like your cap.....
71fem2ZY+mL._AC_SX679_.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
What Every American Should Know: Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia, is also known as D.C. or Washington. It is the capital city of the United States of America, but did you know it is not owned by America?

The district is not a part of any U.S. state. In 1846, Congress returned the land originally ceded by Virginia. Yet we pay for all it’s infrastructure and commerce. Washington D.C. pays no taxes, though it is a capital city. Ironically, residents of Washington D.C. lack a full self-governance.

Representation in Congress is limited to a non-voting delegate to the House of Representatives and a shadow senator. It took until 1964, Washingtonians, to vote in the presidential elections. It took until 1973 for the city was allowed to elect its own mayor. Who owns Washington DC? London, The District of Columbia, and the Vatican. DC has its own flag and own independent constitution. The Act of 1871, passed by Congress, created a separate “corporation” known as THE UNITED STATES & corporate government for the District of Columbia.

Thus, DC acts as a Corporation through the Act. The flag of Washington’s District of Columbia has 3 red stars (the 3 stars denoting DC, Vatican City and City of London). A look at the various treaties raises the question of whether the US remains a part of the British Crown colony.

The basis of this goes back to the first Charter of Virginia, which in 1606 granted Britain the right to colonize America. It also gave the British King/Queen sovereign authority over colonized America and its citizens. Colonized America was created after stealing America from the Native Indians. If America was colonized with British subjects, then these people are subjects of the British Government.

To negate this was the Treaty of 1783 declaring independence from Great Britain. However, this Treaty identifies the King/Queen of England as the Prince of the United States. (please refer http://treatyofparis.com). What needs to be further investigated is why US still continues to pay tax to a city, if it is a free nation?

The 1794 Treaty signed between England adds to the question why would US need to sign Treaty’s with England 13 years after the Paris Treaty of 1783 declaring US independent?

Did you know America when it cancelled the Charter of the First National Bank in 1811, 4500 British troops arrived and burnt down the White House, both Houses of Congress, the War Office, the US State Department and Treasury and destroyed the ratification records (signed by 12 US states).

Why didn’t we learn this in history? In 1913 the Federal Reserve was passed by US Congress handing over America’s gold and silver reserves and total control of America’s economy to the Rothschild’s. Don’t believe me, do some research.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned banking system that does not belong to America or Americans, but more on that later. There is no better time to question whether the USA is a country or a corporation? Who is the US President, Congress, and Senators working for the Corporation or the American people?

CurtOFD78

Elite
I knew it was going to happen. Trump's arrest is playing public opinion like a fiddle.

I’ll admit I’m very Pro DeSantis, but I will absolutely support Trump if he manages to win the Republican Primary. I had a feeling that he’d be elevated by this farce of an indictment. I also love that DeSantis said that the Great Free State of Florida would not participate in extradition of Trump. Smart move there.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
A couple gays eye ballin' me. I am about to take offense. But i get it, bein' perty and all. Haha, lets fuck wit' da gays-. Sha'll we?
sassy-kiralik-ask-defne.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^I guarantee that freak wasn't a pub Pochahontas^^

Dems and China want to tear the fabric of this country apart, we've known it, hope others see it

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

cb99a9c5f82075c28bdd9d5fa461aebf.png

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

cb99a9c5f82075c28bdd9d5fa461aebf.png

The CDC difference is pretty funny.

Also, I don't think I've ever heard a good story about the VA, yet they both have a more than favorable view?

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
You speak of him as if he was a King and whatever he said or should have said would have become the law of the land and he failed at everything.

I look at him as a businessman who enter into the evilest and most corrupt places on the earth and did more good things for me, my family, and the country in 4 years than any president in my lifetime.
This board is filled with some of the finest self-made men who are great husbands, fathers, and patriots many will gladly vote for Trump if he is on the Ballot against a Dem. We are and have been @ Good vs Evil.........for a long time.
Amen Bama.

Top Bottom