Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
FskUvb3aEAICG5T

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Well Fuck I Always Wanted to Go Out In a "Blaze of Glory" Just Not Yet

1680290666272.png

1680290833900.png

And the cost of "Blow" is going to go thru the roof.

Last eruptions was not good for my adopted homeland

On November 13, 1985, an explosive eruption at the Arenas Crater melted ice and snow at the volcano's summit. The eruption produced pyroclastic flows that melted summit glaciers and snow, generating four thick mudflows (lahars) that swept tens of kilometers down river valleys along the volcano's flanks, killing at least 23,000 people. Most of the fatalities occurred in Armero, completely inundated by lahars

denn

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 176319

View attachment 176320

On November 13, 1985, an explosive eruption at the Arenas Crater melted ice and snow at the volcano's summit. The eruption produced pyroclastic flows that melted summit glaciers and snow, generating four thick mudflows (lahars) that swept tens of kilometers down river valleys along the volcano's flanks, killing at least 23,000 people. Most of the fatalities occurred in Armero, completely inundated by lahars
If this was the 80s, Pablo would put out a hit on the volcano... : )

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

f3199449ec14dd37fc7ca0e3352d5d06.png

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Your hate for Trump and his supporters appears to be escalating with each of your posts. I have seen that level of hate but always from the left.
You are getting very nasty with it, you are a better man and person to let it consume you.

Apologies. Yet, you're remiss in not acknowledging the same disdain Trump worshipers have for anyone who publicly doesn't run to his defense. For example, Desantis, who 99% of the board adored before Trump began his attacks. His standing here now is more Pol Pot than that of being the best U.S. governor.

The refusal of most here to hold the Father of the Vaccine to the same standard that they hold RamiSwami, Desantis, or anyone else, wears a bit thin. You can repeatedly post all things he says he's going to do, I'm eventually going to point out he already had the opportunity to do all of those things, and didn't.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Game Changer.
Not on CNN. If true China just upended the game. In a deal by China, Russia and North Korea. North Korea to send 50000 troops too Ukraine.
China gets Russian tech in nuclear and missiles..
Biden and the Neocons can not accept that Taiwan is legally part of China and Biden sending Japan to Ukraine to kiss Zelinsky's ass was one step to far.

My opinion this is a rebalancing of Pacific powers. China gets missile tech and nuclear weapons tech to fight USA over Taiwan.
Biden and the neocons will not accept that Taiwan is Chinese even tho agreements are in place signed by USA that Taiwan returns to China in 2050 just like Hong Kong had to e returned by the UK.
This will end NATO and the UK and the EU. And Zelinsky. Hopefully the American people survive the Criminal in the WH illegally.
Use translate button.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Apologies. Yet, you're remiss in not acknowledging the same disdain Trump worshipers have for anyone who publicly doesn't run to his defense. For example, Desantis, who 99% of the board adored before Trump began his attacks. His standing here now is more Pol Pot than that of being the best U.S. governor.

The refusal of most here to hold the Father of the Vaccine to the same standard that they hold RamiSwami, Desantis, or anyone else, wears a bit thin. You can repeatedly post all things he says he's going to do, I'm eventually going to point out he already had the opportunity to do all of those things, and didn't.
You speak of him as if he was a King and whatever he said or should have said would have become the law of the land and he failed at everything.

I look at him as a businessman who enter into the evilest and most corrupt places on the earth and did more good things for me, my family, and the country in 4 years than any president in my lifetime.
This board is filled with some of the finest self-made men who are great husbands, fathers, and patriots many will gladly vote for Trump if he is on the Ballot against a Dem. We are and have been @ Good vs Evil.........for a long time.

I admit I have some serious issues with Trump after voting for him twice but now after this indictment he IS the guy. Are you gonna make it your life's mission to campaign here against him for the next 2 years? If so do you have a preferred candidate that has a prayer of winning the primary and or general?

sanction

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 176319

View attachment 176320

PrYers Scent.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
You speak of him as if he was a King and whatever he said or should have said would have become the law of the land and he failed at everything.

I look at him as a businessman who enter into the evilest and most corrupt places on the earth and did more good things for me, my family, and the country in 4 years than any president in my lifetime.
This board is filled with some of the finest self-made men who are great husbands, fathers, and patriots many will gladly vote for Trump if he is on the Ballot against a Dem. We are and have been @ Good vs Evil.........for a long time.

Amen. Those that hate Trump are not cognizant of how corrupt our
Nation has become nor what kind of person is required to defeat
them.

I won’t argue with that poster. It’s useless. When it was reported that Ron
DeSantis stared at his first 10 million dollar check from a Deep State donor
for the remaining 1 1/2 hours of f a flight I knew he was lost.

TDS people are never going to change their minds. I don’t dislike them
or wish harm on them, but I know that I can’t change their minds.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

I really hate you. Like deep down hate. If I ever met you I’d cave your fucking face in.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Amen. Those that hate Trump are not cognizant of how corrupt our
Nation has become nor what kind of person is required to defeat
them.

I won’t argue with that poster. It’s useless. When it was reported that Ron
DeSantis stared at his first 10 million dollar check from a Deep State donor
for the remaining 1 1/2 hours of f a flight I knew he was lost.

TDS people are never going to change their minds. I don’t dislike them
or wish harm on them, but I know that I can’t change their minds.
I agree I responded twice in 2 moments of weakness.
I am going to blame the drugs after an extensive and brutal dental procedure this morning. :ROFLMAO::cry:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
@Cyberty

What the fuck does this mean?

Explain it to me like I’m a five-year-old with an iPod

An Algorithm is a long and complex mathematical formula. Twitter tracks the tweets you like and keeps score over time to identify your most liked categories, ie: chicks, maga, Trump, tennis, etc.

A different algorithm is used on a new tweet to calculate the relevant categories it fits in and then it decides to show it in feeds of those that have shown a history of liking same categories.

This is a mathematical calculation, and any category, like Trump, could have a multiplier or divider attached to it to either promote or Not promote a tweet.

Shadow banning.

Top Bottom