Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
f36a71907d5abf2f.jpg

Dolphincock

Elite

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
"Durham has just shown the whole world what major pieces of our Russiagate investigation revealed," Patel said. "Hard evidence, emails and text messages, showing the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, Joffe, and the media were all synced in August of 2016 pushing the false Alfa Bank server story, while also all working on the Steele Dossier matter. Durham submits all this evidence as 'joint venture conspiracy' under the rules of evidence."

RICO?
If only we had a smart Kanasa Lawyer who was not still in mourning over a BB game to help break this down. Maybe he could also discuss how a RICO case might be the very thing Durham has been building.
:unsure:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
We allow stupid shit South Carolinians visiting to put coleslaw on whatever they want to fuck up…

The GOAT is a free state!!
Sorry but no self respecting sandlapper would put slaw on a pulled pork sammich. That's the tarhole state. Get it straight. Plus Colombia isn't a state and last I checked you defected. Defend yourself. haha SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
You’ve had your time. Daddy is coming to take back number 1. Bringing another UT with us.

Once we take over, you guys can be #2. Crimson Alliance and all.

Hey bro, I don’t think a 49 to nothing ass whipping by your rival carries a lot of weight in the SEC

Bama and Georgia likely would’ve double that

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder
She was a terrorist and should be remembered as such. The parents now have this all to live with the rest of their pea brained lives with what happened, which they could have stopped by simply practicing what they preach to others. To me, that is punishment enough because they will not have another restful night of sleep as long as they are alive. IMO of course.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
"Durham has just shown the whole world what major pieces of our Russiagate investigation revealed," Patel said. "Hard evidence, emails and text messages, showing the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, Joffe, and the media were all synced in August of 2016 pushing the false Alfa Bank server story, while also all working on the Steele Dossier matter. Durham submits all this evidence as 'joint venture conspiracy' under the rules of evidence."

RICO?
I guess he's still refusing to include the major pieces of the pie. FBI/CIA/StateDept agents/employees.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Looking for a little assistance, in a debate and while I am god loving man I struggle sometimes debating the existence of god with non-believers.

So what is the best argument for the existence of god? Just a quick, 'well then how do you explain this' type deal will do!
As the resident athiest, my interest is piqued here...

Babyshoe

Poster
Looking for a little assistance, in a debate and while I am god loving man I struggle sometimes debating the existence of god with non-believers.

So what is the best argument for the existence of god? Just a quick, 'well then how do you explain this' type deal will do!
It's not that easy. You can't convince them anyway. Trust me, from 2008 until 2021 I was an atheist. The only thing you can do is what my friends and family did for me. They prayed for me for that long. Without pressure, I came to GOD on my own. I was baptized last year and I live a new life with my eyes wide open. GOD BLESS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom