Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Reports Israeli Protesters Storming Parliament.
Come on France Step it up on the WEF Freak Macron.

Over the last few years I have trouble knowing which side are the good guys.

Are the protesters Antifa types that are attempting some color revolution deal? Or are these good people trying to overthrow a corrupt government?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It’s the book of Revelation… no “S”.

I’m not asking his interpretation of the book. I’m seeking clarification on his view of the Bible.

Revelation, like most scripture, can be compared to other parts of the Bible for some clarity. Still, where we Christians get in trouble, is trying to logically fill gaps in our understanding. If something is not revealed to us then we must stop until we understand it.
Aways on point brother.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
My God - this is my last tweet tonight. This is one of the radicalized transgender murderer’s victims. I pray for this family and our country against this demonic evil. I don’t even know what to say except my heart is broken. Sometimes this is hard to take. The Left is pure evil. I’m going to sign off before I get banned for saying what I really feel about these demons from hell. Love you all. Pray and Goodnight.

What the left and Dems want to destroy

337278176_2806996479437639_6396573714138768701_n.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^now the media is recognizing the Enquirer as legit? ^^

Biden's America
blob

491cd17ebb74de6e18c0ae7bfd588f85.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
I told you what I’ve been doing the last two weeks. Fuck off. Gotta big fucking mouth even talking sports with your shit programs lately. You’re worse that fuggin’ Whorns. Take a lap for irrelevancy.
Bitch, I’m OU. That’s the University of Oklahoma. We are always relevant. I get your angst. We’ve owned your asses forever. Perhaps when you get to the SWAC you can compete. Until then, congrats on your failure in basketball this year.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Child murderers do not get their preferred pronouns recognized

Someone seems to be more concerned about properly gendering the monster who did this than focusing on the children murdered for simply loving Jesus

We do not care about "misgendering" a school shooter that murdered children. Only the mainstream media would worry about preferred pronouns at a time like this.

So spineless NYTimes. 6 people just lost their life and you care about the shooters preferred pronouns

Pineapple

Legendary
Over the last few years I have trouble knowing which side are the good guys.

Are the protesters Antifa types that are attempting some color revolution deal? Or are these good people trying to overthrow a corrupt government?
Antifa types. This is the Left over there. Net needs to shoot them all, raise the settlements, and kill every single Leftist and Muslim in Israel.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
What happened with Binance? I know not to keep your crypto on the exchange but why is he singling them out

The Biden administration is going after them because it was Binance in particular it’s CEO aka CZ that exposed the Democrat/Cabal/Deep State money laundering machine FTX

FTX launders the money that was being to Ukraine

Do you not find it strange now all of a sudden with FTX Under Federal indictment they are finding excuses to “exit” the war,

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary

MortgageHorn

Founder
All kinds of freaks down there, eh?

Yea we're all a little freaky along the lines of partying, chasing Latinas etc

We just don't have a bunch of Trans-Freaks shooting up schools and other public places.

Also our water comes straight from pure Andes springs aka no chemical spills.

But you do you...

FreeMiner

Legendary
Employers need to go back to doing due diligence, When I was still working and hiring, I looked at attendance, sick days per year, and I demanded references which I for sure would call. And you had to have a good interview to answer my questions. I wanted to look you in the eye when I shook your hand.
This all changed when they started insisting on HR Departments do the hiring. And they were mostly staffed with women, who didn't know shit from shinola about trades.

Top Bottom