Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
6a0878efc6a74db9.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I got German Measels over 60 years ago. It was understood at that time I would have natural immunity for life. Even George Washington knew this was true of smallpox, so who erased knowledge?

The dept. of edumacation. They got fags thinking their woman, and woman thinking their fags. Shits absurd.

Free thinking red, white, and blue blooded Americans could never be taken over by brute force. We needed dumbed down and pacified.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Another NHL player not down with the groomers​

FrhzD6IaYAICwMT

8666163bcf61d8d9e4831fd71dbf5b20.jpg

You must wear the ribbon from Seinfeld
Rainbow commissars don't tolerate blasphemy. Even over something as innocuous as a shirt. The classic mistake the goaltender and other players continue to make is trying to appease disturbed people this far gone and fighting day and night to erridicate their faith.

dirty022

Elite
I don’t think Trump getting back on Facebook and YouTube with this impending arrest is a coincidence. He hasn’t gotten back on Twitter yet but if he does in the next few days, might we finally get the tweet we’ve all been waiting for?

Oh and Tuesday is 3/21. Countdown to the storm finally being upon us?

Would be amazing. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
8666163bcf61d8d9e4831fd71dbf5b20.jpg

You must wear the ribbon from Seinfeld
Rainbow commissars don't tolerate blasphemy. Even over something as innocuous as a shirt. The classic mistake the goaltender and other players continue to make is trying to appease disturbed people this far gone and fighting day and night to erridicate their faith.

The comments on their feed are sad.

dirty022

Elite

Here’s what you need to know about the possible Trump indictment: The goal isn’t the political fallout. They know he isn’t going to exit the race, nor is he constitutionally required to. The goal to keep him from being able to raise enough money for a serious campaign. It’s the same thing they did with Mueller and the Russia Hoax—drained the war chest. But he had the advantage then of being the incumbent, so the RNC was (mostly) helpful. The 2020 campaign still spent over $1B. The question is whether donors will stand by him or look to an alternative. (The RNC doesn’t have to support any one candidate because it’s an open primary.) All of this should matter because whether or not you support a Trump 2024, tactics like this shouldn’t influence your ability to choose a candidate for the GOP nomination. He should win or lose fair and square. This is how radical the insane Leftists are in their TDS. Because of their perpetual witch hunts to GET TRUMP, no one is even pretending this is a remotely justified indictment; everyone knows it’s politically motivated. Prior to 2016, if a candidate had a pending or actual indictment, it would be a huge blow to their credibility and almost certainly the end of their candidacy, because we assumed it was legitimate. Now, because of the Democrats, no reasonable American trusts the legitimacy of federal law enforcement. Nor should they. But the Democrats don’t care about protecting our institutions or systems. They just want to GET TRUMP. I hope they utterly, miserably fail. If Democrats are supposedly so concerned about “protecting democracy,” then just LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE.

Problem is that the American citizen is a spineless lot and can't be bothered.

Top Bottom