Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9f19f8 No.8092721
Feb 10 2020 12:58:12 (EST)Justice.JPG

Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Logical thinking.
Q

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Putin Statement on Biden and NATO sending tanks and airplanes to Ukraine with NATO crews.
He is announcing a General Mobilization. And it looks like he will Declare War on NATO when the 1st NATO soldiers openly enter Ukraine.
This will quickly go Nuclear. Because so far he has not backed down 1 inch.

Perhaps for the 1st time in history, Americans will see CONUS under major attack with a peer to peer military.
In Nuclear war with Russia all the American experts estimate 100M dead in USA.

Once all the criminals cause 100M American deaths due to their evil criminality, will it finally be time to do what has been necessary for a few decades?

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That appears to be a real article and not satire. Amazing.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't.

Our blood is now on their hands.

Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.
I don't know about yo guys but I learned at an early age to read and listen. And then I learned later in life that we live in the most corrupt country on the planet and never trust anything the govt spews.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Link please

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I kinda thought this might happen in a country that lacks taking personal responsibilities.

This dipshit didn’t think to blame MSM, Fauci, big pharma?

FYI. I did not bother to read whole article. First paragraph seemed to give it away. Correct me if I’m wrong.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

I hope a shitload of people read this bullshit article.

9Mounties07

Elite
Top Bottom