Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Brian Cates is 0-734 on predictions the last 4 years
lmao.......this is a pretty good bit on his part

Trump has just pretzled his enemies into ransacking pence's house!!!! A stroke of genius!

HAHAHAhaha.........full disclosure I probably at one point took that guy seriously so if you are I have no negative words for you....just advice.......abandon ship

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
WOW

Republicans declare war on 'Maserati Manchin' after he spent a week in Davos and it was revealed he has racked up a $1million fine dining bill​

OPD77

Elite
If I'm confident the police do not exist to protect me, what do I have?
71cZg-25gQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

OPD77

Elite
I work with family it was more of if it wasn't going to work out I would take a payout and they would help me establish a mobile welding unit to where I could help not on the other shops but other people. But I ended up firing everybody and now I can do in 8 hours would it used to take three peoples in 8 hours so I do 6 hours it took them 24 hours and I'm beating the clock. So what we're doing is I will do sales two days a week I will work in the shop 3 days a week and my shopping Myrtle Beach will do the bulk of my big stuff anything over $10,000 or 10k pounds. As much as I hate to say I'm not going to go anywhere unless it's scuba diving or fishing
Hopefully not in a cartel suitcase and sent to @Croot_Overlord

FreeMiner

Legendary
Putin Statement on Biden and NATO sending tanks and airplanes to Ukraine with NATO crews.
He is announcing a General Mobilization. And it looks like he will Declare War on NATO when the 1st NATO soldiers openly enter Ukraine.
This will quickly go Nuclear. Because so far he has not backed down 1 inch.

Perhaps for the 1st time in history, Americans will see CONUS under major attack with a peer to peer military.
In Nuclear war with Russia all the American experts estimate 100M dead in USA.

Top Bottom