Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
It's just a picture of him watching with no expression. If he's pushed to comment, just simply say, it was a big event and I was watching.
I agree, and hope he says something like that. I just doubt he will.

No way that is the 26th smallest bank
It's an odd way to describe it, but maybe they're trying to say there are 25 banks smaller than this one?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
So tired of the notion that Trump is "fighting for us". He talks a big game while endorsing the deep state. Ask January 6 political prisoners if Trump is fighting for them.
So tired of you thinking all our problems are because of Trump that is so much horse shit.

Trump is not your enemy or your boogie man wake the FUCK up and identify your real enemies and put your hate for Trump toward defeating our real enemies.
Good Lord man you are one of the best/smartest on our board we need you.
I post this because I respect you but if you challenge this post and stay on your Trump is the problem you will become unseen to me going forward.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ha Ha I just came to post this same story. Glad I looked first. I gotta hand it to Mr. Magoo he done it again.
Joe Biden is a walking disaster. His support for Ukraine, is destroying NATO and will dismantle the EU. The sanctions are bankrupting and destabilizing all his allies and collapsing UK and the EU. And Russia is getting Fat and Sassy.
When Russia is done, it is doubtful Ukraine will exist, I am reading that Poland is wanting back its part of Ukraine that it had before the WW2 and the same with Hungary.
Might not be much left by the time Ukraine's neighbors are done carving. Russia will probably take as far Odessa and Moldova, and all of Transnistria. No ports for Ukraine. Mr. Magoo, You've Done It Again.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Fauci's email was posted here a couple of years ago. It was written to Francis Collins, Fauci's boss at NIH. Scarf lady, Ms. Blix, wrote in her new book that what they were saying about masks, 6-foot rules, etc. was all misinformation. They knew it was wrong but still said it. And millions (billions) eagerly gobbled it up and still believe it.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So tired of you thinking all our problems are because of Trump that is so much horse shit.

Trump is not your enemy or your boogie man wake the FUCK up and identify your real enemies and put your hate for Trump toward defeating our real enemies.
Good Lord man you are one of the best/smartest on our board we need you.
I post this because I respect you but if you challenge this post and stay on your Trump is the problem you will become unseen to me going forward.

Was he "fighting for you" when he endorsed McCarthy and his minions? Spend a little time reading how McCarthy helped sabotage America-first candidates during the mid-terms. Except, I know you don't need to read any of that, you already have.

Armed with the knowledge that Trump by extension of his McCarthy-support helped make sure many America-first candidates lost, you still support him unquestioningly. I can't fathom that, and have yet to see a single good answer from you or anyone else in this forum addressing it, other than "he's the best we got" or the complete bs of "he didn't appreciate how bad the swamp was".

Trump had $100 million of raised $ to use. He used none of it. Several races with a close margin, $ might've made a difference, and the most successful republican fund raiser in history sat on his stack of cash and punted. Just as McConnell pulled his $ out of places like AZ, Trump never put any in. Trump was too busy endorsing people like deep-stater Tim Scott, who was busy endorsing deep-stater Lisa Murkowski.

Trump has done nothing to help 1/6 prisoners, I've seen many of them with givesendgo pages and so forth trying to raise $$ for legal fees. Trump not only didn't pardon them, he's done nothing to help them since. Has McCarthy mentioned them, other than derogatorily? Do you think McCarthy will help 1/6ers? Not gonna happen. He's attacked them, just like the crazy left. They're left in the gulag while Trump followers spout "where we go one we go all!!" and such nonsense.

If Trump were a semblance of the person you make him out to be, would he even consider endorsing McCarthy? Would he have endorsed Oz, who heretofore has supported every vile left wing social policy imaginable?

You give no other political figure a pass like this. When Ted Cruz used the word "terrorists" in conjunction with 1/6, many on the board went nuts saying Cruz was dead. One word, bye bye Teddy, yet "It's my vaccine" Trump gets another pass. Just taking the McCarthy issue alone should cause any reasonable person to question Trump. Instead, you and many others hold your noses and act like it never happened.

Is Trump the problem? No, the billionaires who are slowly conquering this world for the evil purposes of their spiritual masters are the problem. More to the point, Trump is clearly not the solution. He's made a bad situation worse. He put the deep state in charge of much of his 1st administration, and now I'm expected to trust he won't do the same the next time, in spite of his McCarthy endorsement?

You - and tens of millions of others - have a blind spot for Trump. If we were to get another real opportunity to take our country back, the lot of you would waste that opportunity on him. Respectfully, I can't grasp that. He could hardly do more to prove he is untrustworthy.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Was he "fighting for you" when he endorsed McCarthy and his minions? Spend a little time reading how McCarthy helped sabotage America-first candidates during the mid-terms. Except, I know you don't need to read any of that, you already have.

Armed with the knowledge that Trump by extension of his McCarthy-support helped make sure many America-first candidates lost, you still support him unquestioningly. I can't fathom that, and have yet to see a single good answer from you or anyone else in this forum addressing it, other than "he's the best we got" or the complete bs of "he didn't appreciate how bad the swamp was".

Trump had $100 million of raised $ to use. He used none of it. Several races with a close margin, $ might've made a difference, and the most successful republican fund raiser in history sat on his stack of cash and punted. Just as McConnell pulled his $ out of places like AZ, Trump never put any in. Trump was too busy endorsing people like deep-stater Tim Scott, who was busy endorsing deep-stater Lisa Murkowski.

Trump has done nothing to help 1/6 prisoners, I've seen many of them with givesendgo pages and so forth trying to raise $$ for legal fees. Trump not only didn't pardon them, he's done nothing to help them since. Has McCarthy mentioned them, other than derogatorily? Do you think McCarthy will help 1/6ers? Not gonna happen. He's attacked them, just like the crazy left. They're left in the gulag while Trump followers spout "where we go one we go all!!" and such nonsense.

If Trump were a semblance of the person you make him out to be, would he even consider endorsing McCarthy? Would he have endorsed Oz, who heretofore has supported every vile left wing social policy imaginable?

You give no other political figure a pass like this. When Ted Cruz used the word "terrorists" in conjunction with 1/6, many on the board went nuts saying Cruz was dead. One word, bye bye Teddy, yet "It's my vaccine" Trump gets another pass. Just taking the McCarthy issue alone should cause any reasonable person to question Trump. Instead, you and many others hold your noses and act like it never happened.

Is Trump the problem? No, the billionaires who are slowly conquering this world for the evil purposes of their spiritual masters are the problem. More to the point, Trump is clearly not the solution. He's made a bad situation worse. He put the deep state in charge of much of his 1st administration, and now I'm expected to trust he won't do the same the next time, in spite of his McCarthy endorsement?

You - and tens of millions of others - have a blind spot for Trump. If we were to get another real opportunity to take our country back, the lot of you would waste that opportunity on him. Respectfully, I can't grasp that. He could hardly do more to prove he is untrustworthy.
You make some good points. BUT tell me who else can win the war? Nobody said Trump was Mother Teresa or JC.
We had Jesus Himself here in flesh and blood and what did we do. We took the only perfect man, nice folks like yourself and hung him on a cross.
He accomplished more than any other President in years, while fighting illegal deep state lawsuits, the traitors in his own party, and all the media and Democratic scum.
Give the man a little credit he did his best and that is all any man can do.

Belezabro

Elite
From the article: As Joe Biden and various Democrat and Republican leaders are gleefully willing to keep pushing U.S. taxpayer money into Ukraine, there does come a time when we have to start asking some questions about the disconnect in regard to the opinion of the American people.

We are way past the time to start asking questions!

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
From the article: As Joe Biden and various Democrat and Republican leaders are gleefully willing to keep pushing U.S. taxpayer money into Ukraine, there does come a time when we have to start asking some questions about the disconnect in regard to the opinion of the American people.

We are way past the time to start asking questions!
Republicans should insist that there is no more money support for Ukraine until there is a full accounting of the FTX involvement. They won't, but one can dream.

As an aside, here is a side by side comparison between WWI (left) and Ukraine today (right). Definitely in a "war is hell" category.

Latest posts

Top Bottom