Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Lots of Bullshit Buzzwords like Sustainability, and Diversity say the last word Diversity lie you are Elmer Fudd.
Because these people, these fake leaders in the west Lizard Truss of UK. FJoeBiden USA, FJT Trudeau the failed Drama Teacher in Canada are worse than Elmer Fudd or Bugs Bunny.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Lots of Bullshit Buzzwords like Sustainability, and Diversity say the last word Diversity lie you are Elmer Fudd.
Because these people, these fake leaders in the west Lizard Truss of UK. FJoeBiden USA, FJT Trudeau the failed Drama Teacher in Canada are worse than Elmer Fudd or Bugs Bunny.
We hit ~1.03 overnight.

Just imagine, without Boris COVID parties, he’d still be in office. Instead, a new PM with a massive new budget the UK will be unable to pay for and the pound crumbles.

Fascinating time for the currency market.

FreeMiner

Legendary
We hit ~1.03 overnight.

Just imagine, without Boris COVID parties, he’d still be in office. Instead, a new PM with a massive new budget the UK will be unable to pay for and the pound crumbles.

Fascinating time for the currency market.
Yes they are all collapsing against the USD. The Australian Dollar below 50 cents, the Canadian dollar around .65 cents, the UK Pound historic lows.
Their woke covid lockdown Bills coming home to roost.
They are all Bankrupted. The USD Index is 113.7 this morning.
A strong USD is good for buying foreign shit but will be a massive job killer in the USA.

Trim Your Sails For Heavy Weather.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Yes they are all collapsing against the USD. The Australian Dollar below 50 cents, the Canadian dollar around .65 cents, the UK Pound historic lows.
Their woke covid lockdown Bills coming home to roost.
They are all Bankrupted. The USD Index is 113.7 this morning.
A strong USD is good for buying foreign shit but will be a massive job killer in the USA.

Trim Your Sails For Heavy Weather.
It’s mostly driven by US rate hikes while other central banks stay put.

Additionally, given the global turmoil there are more buyers of USD as a haven currency to flee depreciating currencies. This was generally split with the JPY but now USD is the lone spot of currency strength(besides the RUB which has been isolated from most G10 buyers).

If I put on my tinfoil hat, which is a requirement for all of us here, USD strength could be used as a tool to crush US foreign exports as we’ll be uncompetitive(as you laid out). China certainly a fan as the US consumer needs their bump of cheap goods.

Edit: AUDUSD is at 0.6450

BTAvenger

Elite
My Dad is slipping rapidly and he cannot be home anymore. My Mom cannot care for him anymore. We are actively looking for a long term care facility for him. The one place we called today said that they have beds available, but would not accept him unless he gets another Covid booster. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🥺🥺

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
My Dad is slipping rapidly and he cannot be home anymore. My Mom cannot care for him anymore. We are actively looking for a long term care facility for him. The one place we called today said that they have beds available, but would not accept him unless he gets another Covid booster. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🥺🥺
Damn dude that's tough, hope you can figure things out. Might try an in home care professional but that is my biggest fear that dementia will get me and I will be a burden to my kid.

I hope to die from a gunshot would from a jealous husband at the ripe old age of 99

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Hurricane Ian related. I was married on Grand Cayman 8 years ago and we held our welcome party for guests at the Cracked Conch. Here is a webcam showing where we had the dinner for all of the guests. It's the elevated wooden deck that hasn't quite succumbed to storm surge. The thatched hut roof to the left of the screen is a bar associated with the restaurant, the Macabuca. Praying damage is minimal and praying for the residents of west coast Florida.

Thought some would be interested in checking it out. Here is the webcam link:

https://www.microseven.com/embed/5oxNNU01ho4?wmode=opaque

edit: this is a world renowned dive bar, so some of you divers may be familiar.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1664212068463.png

^^sure Chucky, just the President, policies don't matter

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 137381

^^sure Chucky, just the President, policies don't matter
Jen, you ignorant slut. You perpetuated the problems with crime and other issues while you stood before the people and lied to us repeatedly.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
yxgq9ljcs6q91.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Been doing this a long-time may be a record day as Mortgage Bonds down 142 basis points currently was worse earlier today.

There is such a drop that to fulfill the current mortgage coupon you cannot get a rate today without paying a point.

If this slide continues at a certain point the mortgage credit market will freeze-up and housing armageddon will commence shortly.

1664218405726.png

Food and Housing Crisis Worldwide

This is the "Great Reset" they wanted.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Been doing this a long-time may be a record day as Mortgage Bonds down 142 basis points currently was worse earlier today.

There is such a drop that to fulfill the current mortgage coupon you cannot get a rate today without paying a point.

If this slide continues at a certain point the mortgage credit market will freeze-up and housing armageddon will commence shortly.

View attachment 137388

Food and Housing Crisis Worldwide

This is the "Great Reset" they wanted.

Oh yea rates that were 6.875% on Friday are now 7.625%

The other day I predicted a topping out at 8.250%

I may revise that to 9.000%

MortgageHorn

Founder

Is hiring in-home care an option?

Top Bottom